Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
#2123490 01/26/11 01:24 AM
Y
OP Offline
Y
So here I am again. Havent been on in a very long time.

UPDATE: things have been going really great for the last 4 years, that is until this past Saturday. H had acted really weird, distant, kind of like when this whole MLC started back in 2005. I saw the same signs emerging again. UGH!!!!

He hasnt hardly even talked to me since Saturday, leaving very confused and I tried to talk to him and he just shut me out.

Anyway, tonight after dinner he asked me if we were going to do anything about this huge elephant in this house. I said okay what is going on.

He said that he feels unhappy again and that he is probably heading for divorce.
Surprisingly, I was pretty darn calm. I learned alot from this sight the last time. He knows that something isnt quite right with himself and he said he might start C again. There is no OW this time thank God! He says that he loves me most of the time, whatever that means.

Truthfully on my part, I dont want to go through this again and I dont want a D but I dont want to live like this again. I already told him that if he wants a D he will be paying for it. I have suggested MC and he is still up in the air about that. I guess anything is possible.

He also said that is doesnt necessarily mean we will D in the end but I cant help him right now because it is his problem.

So here I go again....

YR

C
C
Yellowrose,

I am so sorry that you are finding yourself back here.

I do not know what else to say right now.

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
G
G
Yellowrose,

I am very sorry that you find yourself here again. I have read many of your past posts. They have given hope to many of us here. You are a wise and strong woman. I pray that the path will be revealed to you, wherever it may lead.

It is a positive thing that H realizes he is feeling depressed. I don't remember if your H recognized that the first time.

GAG

B
B
[censored]...

On the positive side, you know the drill.

Also, you became a stronger person because of the last battle.

Stay strong again.

Perhaps he is experiencing echoes. Maybe his mind began to wander and it led him back to the bad places that were so much fun in a certain way.

Again, you know this drill. You can't help him wrestle with these demons. Counseling is good, hopefully he gives it a go.

Care for yourself and insulate yourself if the madness creeps out again.

I'm sorry.

Blessings,

Bill

"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
Y
OP Offline
Y
cat
I too am feeling speechless. I have shed many tears but I know that either way, I will be okay. I guess time will tell.
Y

M
M
YR,

You have been a pillar of strength for several years around these here parts...

I'm certain that you will continue that.

I pray that whatever road this takes you on, that you find peace with the outcome...

I am rooting for you...whatever that may be..

God bless you YR....

Y
OP Offline
Y
GAG
Yes H did feel depressed last time and went to C for a year. When we talked tonight he said he might start going to C again. Honestly, I think meds would benefit him a great deal. He didnt want any last time.

I am so glad that my post have given hope to so many. There is always hope. I havent given up and I am putting this back in Gods hands.

I am stronger this time and know what to do and not to do. I will be okay but this is such a stock to me and to my son who has seen you grow together. My son thinks it will pass. My daughter is disabled and very close to her dad and it was very hard on her the last time. She is the one that I am most worried about.

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hi Bill!

Yep, I know the drill. I know what to do and not to do. I have had alot of practice, darn it!!!

I know H will be moving out eventually to get his crap together and decide what to do. He will be moving back to the prison barracks again and that is fine by me. He needs that alone time, missing family time. I will not call him unless it is an emergency. God has made me a wiser and stronger person!
Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
mach
Thanks for being there for me. Once I get over the shock of it all, I know I will be okay......
Y

C
C
(((yellowrose)))

You and your H are in my prayers!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10