Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18
D
OP Offline
D
Still alive!
Perhaps a little busy... she is smitten!

A couple more somber links, with my son in them. Two different stations in two different places, I think he must be photogenic. Of they like a 13 year old who can sound like he cares.

Channel 15 - Phoenix

Channel 9 - Tucson

Jeff
The poster formerly known as dry_heat

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
M
M
Well jeez, who wouldn't be? wink (((Jeff)))

Very cool about the interviews. And SO awesome that she's off to a rehab center and off the serious life support!

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
K
K
Well I tend to think you must be a bit smitten too! wink

Enjoy!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
D
OP Offline
D
I'm back! Well, I've been around, but not posting a lot.

It seems that her smitten-ness is wearing off. She has traveled a lot to watch her daughter play softball this spring. The first few times there was lots of communication, and nice homecomings. About a month ago she got back from one of the trips and just seemed more reserved. I had the kids a lot that week, so I didn't see her much, then the next weekend she passed up opportunities to get together. Finally she she texted about not being sure what she wanted, and needing time and space. Well, she has had that in three weeks since then, we didn't see each other for a week, until she left on her last trip a bit over two weeks ago (I took her to the airport, and her car is in my garage), and we have hardly communicated while she has been gone. Today a got an email with a more references to being "friends" than I would have liked. I am not going to say much back. I will see her Sunday night when I pick her up, but I think we are probably done.

I could analyze, but in the end the reasons don't matter. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me, and I am not going to have any regrets. I would have preferred a different outcome, but it's better that it happened now than farther down the road.

Even so, yuck!

Jeff

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
D
OP Offline
D
And on top of that I broke TWO drivers at the range last night! I had just gotten a new one, figuring that I was due for an upgrade after three years or so. (Though the one I got was a closeout from a couple years ago, but still!) So, on the third swing the shaft snaps right below the grip. Obviously it was damaged before I got it, so hopefully the warranty will take care of that. Then I decided to give my old driver some work, and after about four swings there was a weird sound, and the joint between the face and top of the head had given way! So I went from two drivers to zero in about three minutes! Whatever will I do?

Jeff

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
K
kml Offline
K
Wow - that's poltergeist territory you're in!

Now - I hate to bring this up but - things are all hunky dory until she goes away on a trip and comes back...reserved. You've been here long enough to know this probably translates into - she went away on a trip and met a guy. frown

But hey - that's why they call it "Dating", right? This is the time to find out those kinds of things about a person, and for you and them to see if there's someone better out there. The problems really arise when someone waits until AFTER marriage to pull this stuff.

She was a good transitional relationship - enjoy it for what it was and move on.

D
OP Offline
D
It was seriously poltergeisty! I never expected the driver I have been using for three years to let go!

She could have met a guy... I don't think so, but it's certainly not impossible. In the end, it really doesn't matter, I guess. If she wants to go in a different direction (she also used the words "not ready") the reason doesn't really matter.

I really did enjoy it, it was exciting, intense, really pretty amazing. Not happy about it ending, but now I know it can happen, which helps quite a bit.

Jeff

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
K
kml Offline
K
"Not happy about it ending, but now I know it can happen, which helps quite a bit."

Ain't that the truth? That's how I felt about the first boyfriend I had after ex left.

(And kinda how I feel about young tourist guy, too, lol!)

K
K
I was wondering about you, I dont post much either but I was looking out for you...

I am sorry your R seems to be ending. I dont know why and I really think you shouldnt focus on whys.

The best thing that happened was that you now know what's out there and that, that cold R with your ex wasnt normal.

Hugs to you
M

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
K
K
Sorry that things didn't progress as you had hoped. The PEA stuff must have worn off! But that is when a lot of relationships fizzle. At least you got up to bat!,

Big hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
Page 9 of 18 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 17 18

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard