Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14
W
W
Well,I hate to be a Dan-er but I've got to agree with Mr. Wonderful on this one! You got excited, didn't think about how she might react...it happens. I'd probably have done the same thing as you! So, what if you had said "you're right Dan, I wasn't thinking, my bad", would that blow his socks off? I know he's not real good at presenting his points in a sensitive manner, and I don't imagine he did so this time, but it's OK for you to have made a mistake. Sometimes when you're able to voice that it takes the wind right out of their sails and if it doesn't you can always fall back on "f@ck you!" grin

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Typically when I concede like that he pushes it further to sort of get one over on me. I just replied, "Tell her I have not washed the new bedding and won't bc I am out tonight so she cannot sleep in it yet anyway."

However I had the "I handled [censored] asking..." loaded as a draft just in case he fired back something jerky. wink He did not respond at all though!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
W
W
Originally Posted By: BobbiJo
He did not respond at all though!

Just the way you like it! smile

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
K
So you didn't have to go on that trip yesterday did you?? That would have been a stranded Bobbi Jo just waiting to happen. Hope all is well with you. It is colder than cold down here! lol

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
No Kat, my trip got canceled....so I went to school. But it was a 2 hr late start, at least! 90% of the schools here were closed and a lot of parents were angry that we were open. The high school has 500 kids and 120 were out yesterday...one first grade teacher only had 8 kids show up, so I guess the parents called a snow day on their own!

Today was another 2 hr late one, but tomorrow I think we will be back on track since it will ONLY be -8* F overnight!!

Haven't posted much it seems there is nothing to post. Haven't been to my IC since November, I have too much going on and no time.

Not a lot of Dan interacton, which is fine...he is in Canada till Sunday and been there since last Sunday. Last night kids tried to call and got VM. Supposedly inside the plant there is no reception because A--it is a remote location and B-They are inside a lot of concrete

Anyway I put kids to bed and around 10:15 I noticed 3 messages from Dan. Basically saying sorry, just left the plant, I will call tomorrow. And then another sorry with a frowny face... Guess he misses the kids.

I am kind of bummed about the HG situation but I should not be. He made it clear he was not ready for anything serious, and neither am I. But still, since we went ice skating two weeks ago he has not initiated any communication. I can see not being a couple but we could at least talk!

Going off advice here I texted him a few times. Last Weds I texted and he replied within minutes and we traded a handful of texts. Same thing on Saturday night. And if I asked him to meet up when schedules aligned I am pretty sure he would say yes....thing is even in a casual hanging out situation I don't want to be the only one driving the bus....and it's unfortunate bc next month I think our kids' plan is going to flip flop weeks and then HG and I would be on the same schedule as for which weekends are kid free.

OK time to get to work and get caught up....with the kids home Monday and the past two mornings I have played with them instead of cleaning or doing laundry and I am behind!

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

K
K
Are you rooting for Iowa State? You know who I am cheering for. Kinda of at the game together virtually if you are!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
C
C
Weird how life begins to evolve around "whose weekend it is."

Me: 47, Ds 17-13, D final 6-11
http://tinyurl.com/yk4e2tz
http://tiny.cc/thread2
http://tinyurl.com/ydtphqu
http://tinyurl.com/thread4
http://tinyurl.com/3sm78k6
http://tinyurl.com/thread6
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Yes Kat I was watching, but it was not so pretty for ISU. I still have to say I enjoy watching KU, just when they play OTHER teams! wink

And yes, CTH, a lot of plans with and without the kids are determined my schedule more so now that I don't have them all the time....same as all of you, I know...just takes getting used to.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

K
K
I was a good girl and didn't wish any ill will on any other team playing last night. Just cheering on KU. Some surprises in the Big 12. None as big as Duke though. Wish I could say we both had fun watching!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
M
M
So what's been going on in your world BBJ?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 5 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard