Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
F
OP Offline
F
Cyrena, GW and Hope4Luv, thank you all - thank you so much for sharing your insights and support with me. Cyrena, I love the imagery you've given me, to take my wagon to my grandma's spirit and let mom be with her... my grandma had a stroke so young, when my siblings and I were just babies, actually. So although she had a heart of gold I know that there's so much 'mothering' my mom missed out on as well. It feels nice to think that I could 'leave' her there so she could get the comfort and guidance she needed so badly too. Perhaps that might give me the mental 'space' to find my own comfort too.

GW, thank you so much... your ongoing encouragement and positive words give me courage.

Hope4Luv, thank you so much for posting to me. This quote is very validating... hearing those two 'sides' - that one person blames and accuses, the other defends and explains is so eye-opening to see in a resource like that. It's odd to see it in b&w like that, you know? I'll definitely read more on that site - thank you for sharing. I'm also sorry to hear of your struggles... I read some of your thread this morning before work and I'll continue to read so I can return your kind support.

Hugs and warm thoughts back to you all, FMV.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
F
OP Offline
F
It looks like I've reached the golden 100 count; I guess this thread is closed; I'll start another one soon. Hugs to all. FMV.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
G
G
Wonder what happened to New Life?

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
No longer piecing...Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Piecing attempt #2, Mar 11
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: gutwrenching
Wonder what happened to New Life?

I know... I have wondered many times myself. I feel badly that I 'closed' the thread now. frown

FMV

Just stopping by to say Merry Christmas! I hope all is well with you.

Me:41
W: 35
Married: 6
Together: 15
Bomb: 08/09
Currently: Investing in me!

"You can't do anything about anything you can't do anything about" - Larry King
12bar #2117296 12/31/10 11:00 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Thanks for stopping by 12; Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. Things are ok here. Hope all is well with you also.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard