Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
G
G
FMV - take care of yourself. Often that is more important than anything. You've been through a lot and guess what, you can get through this also.
Something in the air this week...lots of us have had a rough week...

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
No longer piecing...Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Piecing attempt #2, Mar 11
Originally Posted By: gutwrenching
FMV
Something in the air this week...lots of us have had a rough week...

That pretty much sums up my week!

How are you doing today FMV?

Me:41
W: 35
Married: 6
Together: 15
Bomb: 08/09
Currently: Investing in me!

"You can't do anything about anything you can't do anything about" - Larry King
12bar #2107173 11/19/10 02:17 AM
F
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: 12bar

That pretty much sums up my week!

How are you doing today FMV?

Well hey again 12, I just logged on and there you were! Thanks again for your post yesterday. I'm doing ok tonight. Was able to catch a nap after supper. Lack of sleep can sure mess with your mind. What's going on in your week... what happened? I'm just hanging out here playing my guitar. Happy to listen if you need an ear.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
N
N
OK... The worst of the "love high" (and lows) are over, but Geesh I had to get eye surgery to distract myself!

In a different phase of pain... Mentally letting go oof the person it made me feel like.

Keep needing to invoke GW's punk comments, see the OM in the most negative way possible (even if not necessarily accurate) to get over it all

Hi FMV

You aren't kidding about the lack of sleep. I think I need to take a month off of work and just sleep! Glad to see you are still playing guitar though. I have been slack about mine because life has been so busy. Are you still running? I am getting to the gym a lot and loving making progress on that front. My car is a complete mess right now too wink

As for me, things are not really good. I was recently bombed again and it is time to start making some hard decisions that I have been avoiding. I am not posting it because my W may have found this site. This suspicion is why I stopped posting on my sitch back in May.

Anyway, I hope your weekend is good!

Take care - 12

Me:41
W: 35
Married: 6
Together: 15
Bomb: 08/09
Currently: Investing in me!

"You can't do anything about anything you can't do anything about" - Larry King
12bar #2107883 11/21/10 09:19 PM
F
OP Offline
F
(((12))) Oh, noooo 12. I'm so sorry to hear you were bombed again, and am concerned for you. Lack of sleep's a bugger... if you find it's starting to become a problem, do try out some melatonin. My IC suggested it and it's been a godsend. I had my first full night of sleep last night in about 3 weeks; am still having the WEIRDEST dreams but hey, it was a night of sleep. I'll take it.

I can appreciate your reasons for not posting more details ... but do you have another support system? Someone or a group of friends who you're sharing your concerns with and who can provide you feedback and support?

PS I'd clean my car out this weekend if it weren't under about half a FOOT of snow!! Gaak! smile (wish there was a little emoticon that shivered and colored blue with frostbite!)

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
F
OP Offline
F
PS yes the weekend has been ok, thanks for asking! Have worked through most of it but hey, it's 17 below. Who'd wanna be out there anyways?! Me and the pups are hunkering down while H's out at a football game. (crazy!)

G
G
New Life -
How are you doing? Sorry I was away for a few days...dealing with my own new crisis. I will try hard to be there for you. Read this site over and over. Heck do me a favor...help me find info on PEA, addictions, all that kind of stuff...because I am trying to find some nuggets at this point. My W gave into her addiction and contacted OM and we are in crisis again and don't know if we will dig out of this one or not.

be strong, stay away from OM. Please, please, please...don't put yourself into this situation that we and my W are in now...it is pure hell. She is now miserable too because she let the addiction get the best of her. Don't do it. Save yourself the pain

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
N
N
GW,

I'm Sooooooo sorry you're in the midst of so much pain...
My most recent PEA info I posted over at Sandi's, but I'll try to find more about what I've read and post here for you. The effects of PEA wear off in about 18 months and switch to endorphins.

Unfortunately, unless your wife doesn't want to learn and go through withdrawal, then you can't control that. Ironically, the best thing for her...and you, is to exercise, and focus on making your life the best it can be.

I'm not sure if she has committed to working on the M with you?

I see my IC today... And even though he's an hour away, so worth it!

Today is good... The Omega's and walking really helping.

New Life #2108058 11/22/10 03:37 PM
G
G
VERY glad to hear you are having a good day. W committed to working on us and M over the long haul (year or more is what we had discussed) back in Aug...then she fed the addiction last week...now is not committed to anything other than her own drama and confusion

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard