Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
F
F
Originally Posted By: Lostforwords
As she and I have changed our ways from confrontation to being their friends...he has been becoming more and more emotional and confiding in her. I will have to observe this quietly for now.....but in my opinion it is way to early for cake eating...thoughts?

The appetite for cake always seemed the strongest in the early stages. JMO

Lost, it sounds like you're a really busy man these days. Why burden yourself with unanswerable questions? Is it cake eating? Who know's ? The only one who may possibly know that answer is the OM, who to me sounds like a lost, confused, crying mess right now. You really think he even knows?

Is this question worth your time, focus and energy?

Again, this is only an opinion but perhaps it may be wise to really examine your R with OM's wife and no, I'm not refering to the romantic kind of R of any kind. Just the interactions you have with her in general.

What do they (interactions) do for you? Comfort perhaps? Where are your thoughts and focus after you have them. Only a guess, but they're probably on OM and you're wife right? I mean how could they not be?

What would happen if your wife found out? How do you think she would feel? Depending upon what goes down with OM and his wife there may be a chance yours finds out about this.

Hopefully you're not offended by this. I'm here to tell you man, if you have any interest at all in a reconcilliation in the end this isn't going to help.

Right now though, I'm more concerned with how this is really affecting you. Take a few steps back and trying examining it from a little different angle, please.

Don't stand still.
S
S
LFW,

I'll be doing the same as Grit.

Thanks for posting. I knew it was connected just never thought much about how, until now.

Thanks

F
F
Lost,

I'm not trying to bust your chops about this. You're probably already aware of this but even if the OM does go back to his wife, your wife still has to work through her issues and make a choice to come back to you.

Theres a lot of good stuff further down in your post. Don't let these interactions with OM's wife take your focus and energy away from what you need to do.

Don't stand still.
L
OP Offline
L
Trapt-Any day...you and I have been on here awhile. I am aware that I am feeding some negative stuff off of her, but our relationship is more DB'ing training by voice. She can't access the site from work and the husband won't give her a minute on the computer at home.

Oddly...the OM's wife and I were being manipulated together. It took awhile for us to catch on, but we eventually did. We were just two couples hanging out....then manipulation started. So we had a friendship prior to this....and our spouses know we talk. I really think it was part of their plan to swap us in the end to diminish their guilt.

I know my wife has to go...it is hard, but it is best for all of us including my wife. It sucks to say that, but it is the truth.

Was notified today that she was having serious second thoughts about everything yesterday....today was told she is moving out december 6th.....Oh MLC...lol

"Be the changes you want to see in the world"
J
J
How are holding up today Lost?

And to answer your question.

I am doing very good, thank you for asking earlier, didn't mean to ignore it. : )

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

C
C
Hey Lost,

Some very interesting stuff to think about that you have been sharing.

Thanks for making my brain spin more than it already does smile

Hope you are doing well.

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
cat04 #2107446 11/19/10 08:33 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Jack-Excellent to hear

Been a decent day Cat.....doing okay.

L
OP Offline
L
Well she leaves tomorrow. We had a blow out which I have been informed me physically assaulting her. That is what the OM told his wife as he threw her through a door......But the truth keeps revealing itself more and more. This time more people who are aware of her activities are banding together to share the truth with me....they are actually pursuing me because in the end they are realizing that I am a good guy with a seriously messed up wife....and yes I do feel like I have wasted the last three years of my life when I could have moved on....Here is the current list of confirmed affairs as of today;

OM#1-Guy who pursued him...at a minimum there was making out in a parking lot...more than likely more since he did major repairs to her car for free (intimacy)

OW#2-She is chronicled throughout my posts (sexual)

OW#3-It seems my wife got it on with her one night after ow#3 was babysitting for us...During affair with 0w#2 (intimacy)

OM#4-Her friend...today it was confirmed there was much more going on than friendship....he was told we were just roommates...then ended it when he found out otherwise (sexual)

OW#5-A few night/day fling with a married woman (sexual)

OM#6-a single college guy...used her one night...then blew her off (sexual)

om#6-The current BF (sexual)

Most of the people who saw my wife outside the house without me believe that there was more....just couldn't confirm it.

So while I have gained on myself....the games were played outside as she shopped. It is a catch-22 because I do wish I had moved on years ago....by now I might have found some one who loves me. Do take this with a grain of salt....as most people realize that my wife has serious issues beyond just MLC stuff.....the common term is that she is seriously f@cked up.

I can't wait for tomorrow night and the weekend.....it is already filled with fun stuff for the kids and I....time to start a new beginning.

M
M
While finding out may be useful for your legal reasons...

There were reasons this hadn't been revealed until now.

Those three years you speak of...

Who were you then ?

Would you have been able to process any of this the way you did recently....then ?

I have followed you through your trials here, and remember reading your first posts....

You are in no way the same person that came here, so to say it was a "waste" would be an insult to those who hold you in high regard....

Lost, there are few I have on my "watch" list....and you are one of them.

The way YOU have carried yourself throughout this entire ordeal is to be commended.

Lost defines Lost now....

And peace will find you my friend....

You know where I am and how to find me, and it would be an honor to grab a beer one day with you....

Mach1 #2108880 11/24/10 09:29 PM
C
C
Lost,

Ditto to what Mach said.

You will find someone who is able to love you as you so deserve to be loved...

When the time is right. Just like this whole process, it happens when it is supposed to.

Peace, hugs, and Happy Thanksgiving. I am proud to "know" you.

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard