Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
K
K
Originally Posted By: soleil
Originally Posted By: desert_rat
Originally Posted By: soleil
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
(wouldn't it be refreshing if the gay guy had a name like Mike)

Hell no.....I don't think that would be refreshing at all... grin

you all are depressing me with this bomb anniversary talk...

hell, this is surviving....you all need to get laid... shocked

LOL. The thought of sex scares me lately. I have no idea waht that means. And I am being totally serious.

No kidding! Scares the crap out of me!

I am glad to know I am not alone. The thought of it has never scared me before but lately it does. No clue wth that means. Good question for my IC I guess. LOL.

Relax, you guys.

It's just like riding a bike.

Or, so I'm told......

D
D
Last time I rode a bike I almost died, and it hurt... a lot!

Jeff
The poster formerly known as dry_heat

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
K
K
Originally Posted By: desert_rat
Last time I rode a bike I almost died, and it hurt... a lot!

Was it a guy's bike?

Ok, ok, I'm so bad.....

D
D
Let's just say the seat wasn't nice to me! smile

Jeff
The poster formerly known as dry_heat

Me-56
D 11/30/09
M 1/25/13
S18,22,27,28
K
K
Ah....

I can only relate to the condition known as "Bike Butt."

C
C
BBJ, going back to the first time STBXW were together, when we got to that point I found out she always wore a padded bra. STBXW had major issues -- in her mind -- there. She had plenty for me and I was always an *ss guy so I had no problem with it.

About one year into the M I said a careless thing about STBXW after a night of drinking and she never, ever forgot it. No matter how hard I tried, you can't take back something once it's said.

Which is too bad. STBXW ranged from a size 2 to a size 14 while we were together. I never cared. Even today, she's continued to gain since I moved out, when I see her my heart melts. She's still the beautiful 16-year-old I first met.

I ranged a bit too, but not much. I weighed between 160 and 190 all the years we were together.

All that for this response -- once you get to the point where you are both naked I don't know of any guy who would stop. Especially at our ages. It isn't like some college hookup. Coordinating schedules and carving out time to see each other takes a ton of work. You are probably going to be really invested by the time the clothes come off.

Me: 47, Ds 17-13, D final 6-11
http://tinyurl.com/yk4e2tz
http://tiny.cc/thread2
http://tinyurl.com/ydtphqu
http://tinyurl.com/thread4
http://tinyurl.com/3sm78k6
http://tinyurl.com/thread6
W
W
Originally Posted By: ClingingToHope

All that for this response -- once you get to the point where you are both naked I don't know of any guy who would stop. Especially at our ages. It isn't like some college hookup. Coordinating schedules and carving out time to see each other takes a ton of work. You are probably going to be really invested by the time the clothes come off.

...and too damn tired to do anything!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
K
Originally Posted By: ClingingToHope
BBJ, going back to the first time STBXW were together, when we got to that point I found out she always wore a padded bra. STBXW had major issues -- in her mind -- there. She had plenty for me and I was always an *ss guy so I had no problem with it.

About one year into the M I said a careless thing about STBXW after a night of drinking and she never, ever forgot it. No matter how hard I tried, you can't take back something once it's said.

Which is too bad. STBXW ranged from a size 2 to a size 14 while we were together. I never cared. Even today, she's continued to gain since I moved out, when I see her my heart melts. She's still the beautiful 16-year-old I first met.

I ranged a bit too, but not much. I weighed between 160 and 190 all the years we were together.

Yikes! That is right about being careful about comments.

I never, ever was critical of either of my exes as far as anatomy, performance, or anything like that was concerned because it causes your mate to feel unsafe with you. And I think that maybe men are more fragile about rude, personal comments than women are.

And besides, it would never occur to me to do that anyway. I loved both of my husbands and enjoyed sex with them very much. And with both marriages, we had sex until the marriages broke up.

This is another thing that bugs me so much. I see relatively young, healthy couples on here who go for such long periods of time without having sex. WTF??? What the hell is wrong with you youngsters?

So, all that being said, one of my best friends is absolutely ruthless in her assessment of men. To her, size DOES matter and she has been known to change her mind at the crucial moment if the guy wasn't big enough for her! And she would be brutally honest with him about it!

Damn, she's like a guy. Well, a really insensitive guy. I have called her on that behavior and she just blew me off, saying that she said those things because they were true, and because she could!

K
K
Damned edit button.

I would like to add that both of my husbands were opposite body types as well.

First ex (married to him for 15 yrs) was maybe 5'7" on a good day, blond, blue eyes, cute.

Second ex (married to him for 12 yrs) was tall, dark, slender, and very handsome....and 13 years younger than me. And believe me, the sex was mind-blowing!

But, I digress.....

As far as me having sex again, and I will sooner, rather than later, I just figure that a man can take me as I am, or not at all. There would not be a next time if he was an insensitive jerk.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well, I loved having sex when I was married. If we went 10 days, that was a dry spell... so I have been amazed that one of my sisters went 2 1/2 years without it (until her H had an EA with phone sex w/an old high school classmate and she found out about it...ummm not to absolve his guilt but really she was not giving him emotional or physical support at home, so duh!) and my other sister said they only do it 2-4 times a year.

When I am in a relationship again, I intend to have sex a lot, so whoever I am with better be ready for that. wink

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard