Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
R
Here is a candidate for quote of the decade:

"A woman will fake an orgasm for a relationship. A man will fake a relationship for an orgasm"

"What is best for my kids is best for me"
Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R
Originally Posted By: Ready2Change

I would have to completely disagree with this statement. The only way I am getting laid is by making "Mental connections" with women....

Actually you just agreed with us by making this statement,
and that's what this OM in this situation is doing, making a "mental connection" with this guy's wife and he isn't doing this just for a "mental connection" ;-)

R
R
Originally Posted By: soleil
Originally Posted By: TobyTess
Now they want to meet up out of town to see a film, stay overnight and then go to an art exhibition (both probably not my kind of thing) His wife knows nothing of these meetings past and planned. I have expressed my discomfort at this escalation but my wife is angry at `not being trusted' . How far does trust reach.

No way, dude.
Tell her it's not happening. If she wants it to happen, you're done.

Wise advise.

Amor Fati
Link to quotes: https://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2879712
R
R
Originally Posted By: robx

I would have to completely disagree with this statement. The only way I am getting laid is by making "Mental connections" with women....

and that's what this OM in this situation is doing, making a "mental connection" with this guy's wife and he isn't doing this just for a "mental connection" ;-)

Robx is very wise....

Amor Fati
C
C

Come on guys, you have never just wanted to feel a womans brain?!?! whistle smirk grin laugh

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
S
S
Originally Posted By: Coach

Come on guys, you have never just wanted to feel a womans brain?!?! whistle smirk grin laugh

Once. And I liked it, at first. Then I realized it was FAKE. laugh

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
R
R
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
So if she needs to go, absolutely needs to go, maybe one of your daughters would also like to go. Compromise, Mom and daughter sleeps in the same room.

Not the same as trust.

But if she is ok with the idea...maybe nothing was planning on happening.

As an aside,

You wife is heading out of town to see an art exhibit and a film. Something that is not your thing.
Is your wife your thing?
Is spending time and doing stuff with her your thing?

I'd personally expand your list of 'things' otherwise someone else...like this old BF might.

You may want to think about why I recommend saying this to your wife:

"Wife, I have been thinking and have decided that I am OK with you going to the art show and film."

Wait and watch and listen to her response.

Then say

"I have decided that it would be a fun time and I have booked us a room."

Then really, really, really watch her and see if her facial expressions, body language changes. You will then know the truth.

Amor Fati
R
R

I keep trying....I just think I'm too short.... shocked

Amor Fati
R
R

Yes for sure,
to a man, a woman's brains are in her chest, the left side of the brain and the right side of the brain, that's why it's so important for men to make that "mental connection" ;-)

R
R
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
So if she needs to go, absolutely needs to go, maybe one of your daughters would also like to go. Compromise, Mom and daughter sleeps in the same room.

Not the same as trust.

But if she is ok with the idea...maybe nothing was planning on happening.

As an aside,

You wife is heading out of town to see an art exhibit and a film. Something that is not your thing.
Is your wife your thing?
Is spending time and doing stuff with her your thing?

I'd personally expand your list of 'things' otherwise someone else...like this old BF might.

You may want to think about why I recommend saying this to your wife:

"Wife, I have been thinking and have decided that I am OK with you going to the art show and film."

Wait and watch and listen to her response.

Then say

"I have decided that it would be a fun time and I have booked us a room."

Then really, really, really watch her and see if her facial expressions, body language changes. You will then know the truth.

not a bad idea, I like it!

- maybe add that you've spoken to his wife and she said she will speak to the OM and do the same, make it a double date ;-)

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard