Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
M
M
Haha. I know the feeling about the house!

Yay for the wage freeze lifting.

It's definitely good to be aware of what we need to work on. But being overly-critical doesn't help. smile Cut yourself some slack!

Just get it done, so you can have more time to clean the house. wink grin

Michelle - Proud DR Rockette
S: 28JUL07, D'd: 29OCT09
http://tinyurl.com/27j9qo2
B
B
Hey lady! Teachers don't really do self reviews...we get observed and evaluated by our administrators. But it is kind of like that interview question where they want to know your one flaw or thing to improve...hard to know how to handle that one!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Maybe I should be a teacher...

Today started off so funny. I had gotten our car tags while my car was getting worked on , so I put mine aside until after I got my car back(this year it is just a sticker along with the registration). I end forgetting about putting it on my car until this morning. I go to get it and it isn't where I put it! Looked all over and even was on the phone with the county when I came across it in S18's room. He had written his schedule on the back of it!

Ok so maybe that was more chaos then funny. Last night I checked in with my friend, J (old boyfriend). He finally broke down and got on Match. Said it was time for him to be more proactive. Told me to look up his profile. Kids were using the computer so I figured I would check it out tonight. This morning though I get my new matches(I am not currently paying) and there he is...J!!! He matches me at 90%! This is just too funny! Believe me, we are better off as friends. He gets kind of negative and drinks too much for my tastes. A real hoot though. smile

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
I
I
Or as a FWB? wink

If my old gf shows up single it'll be trouble in Romeo's world- we'll behave but only on the surface smile

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Not sure that we were FWB but been there done that. Don't know that I want to revisit that territory. Really I want it to mean something. I don't know that I like the idea of sex just for the sake of sex, though I am coming up on 3 years.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
R
R
Kat - you sound good. Hope your review goes well - you are amazing, so don't forget to put that in, too!

They didn't say what the 2 spots were that they biopsied - just that they looked like they could be "something." Well, duh, we all know what "something" can be, right? I'm just putting it out of my head for right now.

How are you healing up? Be careful with drying in this change of seasons...

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I use my Aveeno spf30 everyday, make up or no. Funny I am looking a tad younger to me anyhow. smile. Can't hurt since I don't look my age anyway. I stll have a bit of pain now and then but they said that would happen. My aunt said that it would take about 6 months before I would have a good idea what my scar would look like. I am pretty lucky since it is close to my harline near my ear.

I've been thinking about you so please let me know what you find out. Big hugs!
Kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
S
S
hey kat..
90% match.. that's pretty good, but as you point out there are other factors that come into play in real life that are not obvious on the profile.

FWB.. I have a girlfriend here advocating that.. bu I'm with you, I'm not sure I could do it either.

Happy weekend
SL

- Mom to 2 wonderful young adults S20 & D16
- Best friend to myself
- Friend to many
- Future partner to 1 amazing man out there, somewhere
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
J sent me a wink. I sent one back. then he sent me a text thanking me so that he didn't feel ignored on Match and that some people do respond. I told my Mom about it and she jsut said to keep my options open. LOL

I am now taking two kittens from my Mom instead of one. I figure they might be like kids, how much more trouble can two be(probably my famous last words!).

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
W
I'd ask what FWB is but I probably don't want to know! smile

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard