Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14
W
W
At some point, you have to decide if things are beyond the point of no return. Things can turn around.

Or not.

When things got to a point for me I decided that I would play nice and not stir the pot. I kept quiet about where I was with the divorce and what I had in my back pocket. She had no idea what hit her. As it turned out, this was the best strategy as but the time the D was final, I came out on top with less debt and I was able to retain the same or better quality of life than I had when I was married.

She on the other hand was strapped with a lot of debt and saw a significant lowering of her standard of living. I was polite and considerate; I left her alone and made it easy...it could have gotten very ugly considering the info I had.

I moved on and have a great job, travel and have a new wonderful woman in my life that is now the beneficiary of all the changes I made in my life. My XW, now supports and lives with her unemployed OM and has bill collectors calling. She made these decisions and must live with them.

What I am saying is make the best of your situation. Be careful about stirring the pot. What's best for you and your children?

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
OP Offline
I really don't intend on stirring the pot I just want my time with the kids. If I send the same email every day she can't say I did not ask.

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
S 5-29-10 OM1 discovered 6-5-10
Counter sued for d 6-16-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
http://tiny.cc/mxzct
OP Offline
Well the email exchange continued today, with my first email.

Quote:
STBEX,

As you know we still have to make up for visitation for the night of 10-14-10 when you had the kids in Corpus. As you know I ask you for them the night you returned to make up the time but I was not allowed to see them. When do you want to let the kids see their father to make up for the night they missed.

STBEX Reply
Quote:
40 you are more than welcome to call me and we can set something up. We are busy nearly everynight but I am sure we can work something out over the phone. Last time I talked to you you hung up on me then I called you again and you picked up the phone and hung it right back up. As your aware D-10 and S-7 are in tutoring for there math which has been a great SUCCESS. They are doing very well in there math now. I just thought I would let you know how well they are doing. Also S-7 teacher is so amazed by his work here lately and the tutoring a couple times a week has paid off GREATLY. But yes you can call me when you decide not to hang up on me and we for sure can work something out on the makeup time for the thursday of 10-14.

STBEX

My reply back
Quote:

STBEX,
It is hard for me to call and set up something over the phone since you have my number blocked on every number I try to reach you on. I had to borrow a phone from a coworker just to get through to you concerning you allowing OM#7 to spank our children and this was advised by my attorney. Since we are no longer together I will not tolerate being condescended to on the phone. I do not have to put up with you treating me badly anymore.
I have access to the kids grades and I can see for myself that they still are not doing well as of Saturday. So unless something has drastically changed since Saturday I think there are still a lot of problems with their grades.
So let me know what number to call you at so that we can set up a time for me to get the kids for the makeup time they missed on their "family" trip to Corpus.

Below this email I placed a screen shot of S-7’s grades as of the last update on the school website indicating that he is still failing 2 subjects.
She made 2 replies

Quote:
I talked to S-7 Teacher Friday!!! S-7 is doing fine and will do even better next report card. They get report cards this week smile

Then she replied with this
Quote:
you know my home number and work number 40

I don’t know maybe I do want to stir the pot a little. I would love for her to lash out and return a really stupid email. I know how to push her buttons and when she starts using multiple punctuation marks she is on the verge of loosing it.
I will not respond to her again until I call her tonight to see what we can work out.

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
OP Offline
Some time you just have to be thankful for the gifts that come your way.
The weekend of 10-14-10 my STBEX took all the kids to Corpus for a cousins wedding, well today her cousin could not wait to share her wedding photos with the world she was so nice posting 256 pictures from her wedding to the wide open internet, LOL yep you guessed it 3 pics of all of my kids, the STBEX and OM#7 posing as a big happy family.

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
W
W
Woo wee! That woman is in full rebellion. Absolutely no awareness of the damage she is doing to herself or your kids.
Typical bull in a china shop.

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
OP Offline
Well I guess the STBEX had a friendly little chat with her lawyer because after 15 emails and 2 hang up phone calls this week she sends me this email

Quote:

I spoke with you this morning and friday was fine with you to pick up the kids at 4:00 pm. I will pick up the 4 kids from school and we will see you at 4:00 pm to make up your 2 hours with the kids. I am sure they are going to be excited and I know they cant wait for you to take them trick or treating this weekend. What fun yall will have smile We will see you friday at 4:00 and have a GREAT rest of the day and early Happy Halloween.

STBEX smile

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
OP Offline
Journaling

Sometimes I just wish I could go asleep wake up and be through this. Maybe now I’m getting caught up in the fantasy divorce Ideal. I am tired of living in a “Jail Cell” apartment, tired of hearing the nabors bump heads on my wall every night, tired of being in limbo, and most of all tired of not seeing my kids. I think I am ready to move on I miss the companionship and the sandwiches that a steady relationship brings, I think sometimes I will never find anyone who will accept me for me with my kids, I’m ok with that my kids need me more than I need female companionship, but I still miss it.
I really think I am doing OK back at the first of this month I was really depressed, the STBEX has replaced most of that with anger for the way she has treated my kids.
I’m just rambling I have so many thoughts and no words to tie my thoughts together oh well I have my kids two weekends in a row so that is something to look forward to.

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
G
G
Quote:
I think sometimes I will never find anyone who will accept me for me with my kids,

I have to disagree with you here.

I have been find out from women that it is very attractive to be a great dad.

It's like a puppy at the beach.

Think positive. Feel good about yourself. The ladies will come. wink

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."
H
H

I agree with gr8...This is a creappy time for most of us on this site, but better days are a head. You will find a wonderful W who will appreciate what you can bring to her life. What we have to remember are all of the things we have learned as WAS and on this site to ensure that we nurture a healthy, happy R.

OP Offline
I could date now I have opportunities but since I am trying to get custody based on the fact my STBEX is acting like a tramp I kind of think it is wise not to be acting like her. I messed up a few times right after separation and always felt bad, and like a cheater so I decided that I was going to be good until the D was final which I have been. One night 4 days before the D was supposed to go to trial I decided I was going to be bad went to spend the night with a "friend" ;-) and could not go through with it.
So here I am. I get mad at myself if I do it, and mad at myself if I don’t.
I know that in the eyes of the State of Texas me and the STBEX are still married, but I surly don’t feel married. I just have to remember that this is not about me it's about making it as good as I can for my kids.

One thing the past 5 months have taught me is living in limbo sucks you don’t get the benefit of being married or divorced.
Oh and cheaters always lie
Those are about the only things my I am sure of at this point and time.

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
Page 9 of 14 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 13 14