Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
P
P
Originally Posted By: PMA_Baby!
Not sure I would ask for clarification... grin

Not to worry. They don't have hair either.
cool

Enjoy the Silence
V
V
Well done ((((((SoA)))))).

No matter what is happening, taking care of yourself is a good thing!

S
S
Originally Posted By: So Ashamed
I just need to find a man that loves me.

You do not need another counselor.

B
B
SoA, I've been following along for awhile now and I just read your entire thread. I want to make some more comments but it's late and I want to really be thoughtful so I'm going to post in the am.

For now, I want to say that you need at least another consulation with a different L. I am also in a no fault state but that doesn't mean that your house and debts aren't marital property. Also, it's standard to have a "cease and desist" filed so that the status quo is maintained through the process. He is likely not legally able to cancel your medical insurance. Your L should be on that now not later. You should check into getting your own policy at your employer though just in case. This qualifies as a change of circumstance so that you can elect it even if it's not your annual open enrollment.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen

Steve, please expand on this statement. I'd love to hear your insight.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: bluestar
SoA, I've been following along for awhile now and I just read your entire thread. I want to make some more comments but it's late and I want to really be thoughtful so I'm going to post in the am.

For now, I want to say that you need at least another consulation with a different L. I am also in a no fault state but that doesn't mean that your house and debts aren't marital property. Also, it's standard to have a "cease and desist" filed so that the status quo is maintained through the process. He is likely not legally able to cancel your medical insurance. Your L should be on that now not later. You should check into getting your own policy at your employer though just in case. This qualifies as a change of circumstance so that you can elect it even if it's not your annual open enrollment.

I look forward to your other thoughts bluestar.

S
S
How'd your hurrr turn out? grin

Any counselor who is telling you that you need someone else to make you happy sucks. A good counselor would be telling you to work on you, to get to the bottom of why you did what you did, to make you see that involving ANYONE ELSE in your life right now is NOT the answer. That is why you need a new C. Plus that one told you to leave town. Uh uh. Not a good IC.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: soleil
How'd your hurrr turn out? grin

Any counselor who is telling you that you need someone else to make you happy sucks. A good counselor would be telling you to work on you, to get to the bottom of why you did what you did, to make you see that involving ANYONE ELSE in your life right now is NOT the answer. That is why you need a new C. Plus that one told you to leave town. Uh uh. Not a good IC.

My hurrr is alright. I just wondered why Steve thought I shouldn't try another counselor. I think I need to get thru these issues that I'm faced with, including "how could I do this to the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with?" You know?

E
E
I think he means finding a new man right now in your current circumstances would be the equivalent of taking on a
'new' counselor, rescuer, distractor and all around band-aid.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Edmond Dantes
I think he means finding a new man right now in your current circumstances would be the equivalent of taking on a
'new' counselor, rescuer, distractor and all around band-aid.

I have no interest in a relationship with any man but my husband right now...who of course wants NOTHING to do with me. frown

Page 27 of 31 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard