Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28
E
OP Offline
E
Hmmm, goals for the week...

It is time to open a text book.

Going to do some baking... my 180, used to do it a lot years ago.

Buy my plane ticket to see my family over Thanksgiving... haven't spent a holiday with my family in many years. It was always monopolized by spending all vacation time with his family due to cost/time needed to get there. I can't wait to see my nieces and nephews!

I have to work this weekend. That is actually a good thing I think. Will make plans to do something fun on Friday night though.

Church on Sat. night.

Run! Maybe increase my distance a little bit.

My focus... ME!

Have a good day, mine is so far... smile

(Formerly blgp)
Me-35
H-33
Married 4 yrs
Together 9 yrs
"Bomb" 8/1/10
Separated 8/6/10
D filed 10/21/10, on hold til 1/11

"If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him about your life plans."
E
OP Offline
E
OK, haven't heard from the squirrel in 1 week and now he just sent me an e-mail. Asked how my weekend was and told me he has been thinking about the D. He thinks I am right, we should get a lawyer so I get everything that is rightfully mine. He asked if there was a time this week that we could go see a lawyer who is also a judge that he found.

Let him know I had a good weekend, hoped his was good too... Told him I already have a lawyer, he just needs to go file.

And it begins...

(Formerly blgp)
Me-35
H-33
Married 4 yrs
Together 9 yrs
"Bomb" 8/1/10
Separated 8/6/10

G
G
And you will be strong.
Don't be surprised if before this is over, he changes his tune about you getting what you deserve. It could be guilt right now...

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
No longer piecing...Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Piecing attempt #2, Mar 11
H
H
blgp,

Continue to be strong. From what I have read of you sitch you are doing a fine job working on yourself. Keep up the good work and be the woman you want to be.

Baking? Any good recipes. I am a Boston cream pie fan.

As for my sitch I saw L yesterday and told her I did not want D. L advisement was to let W do all the work if she wants D.

Time is on our side. Keep the good weekends coming and then let them be good weeks, and months, and years. Just be good.

My prayers are with you.

HopelessIn Love

M and W:33
Kids
M-10
ILYBNIL-4/2/10
Sep: 8/20/10
Back into house: 10/18/10
E
OP Offline
E
It is NO DOUBT guilt right now. I am protecting myself. I am getting a really reputable lawyer...just don't know how I am going to pay him! H has already sent me two more e-mails immediately after I said this. No doubt it shook him up a little. Haven't opened the e-mails, more important things to do;)

I don't have any good recipes. Do you have one for Boston cream pie... I would love to make it... and share it with my group I am on right now. My H will surely get to hear how wonderful it was since we all work together and he hasn't told people. LOL!

Thank you so much for your prayers. I'll be honest, it didn't really mean much to me to hear those words before. This whole experience has brought me closer to my spirtuality. I am very grateful for your prayers.

(Formerly blgp)
Me-35
H-33
Married 4 yrs
Together 9 yrs
"Bomb" 8/1/10
Separated 8/6/10

H
H
I will look for the recipe and get it to you. It has been a while since I had the chance to make it.

HopelessIn Love

M and W:33
Kids
M-10
ILYBNIL-4/2/10
Sep: 8/20/10
Back into house: 10/18/10
E
OP Offline
E
OMFG, had to share...
The response e-mail was "oh, ok, I guess I don't need to get a lawyer then, right?"
The other e-mail 20 min later... "Did your lawyer talk about division of stuff yet. What do I need to do?"
Ahh, the fog.

I am speechless.

(Formerly blgp)
Me-35
H-33
Married 4 yrs
Together 9 yrs
"Bomb" 8/1/10
Separated 8/6/10

E
OP Offline
E
Hopeless, I would appreciate the recipe, thank you. I can already taste it...

He changed his password on his e-mail account tonight. I guess the fog lifted enough to figure that out. I have no doubt he is surfing my e-mail. I have been conversing via e-mail with someone from the church regarding joining a life group... that is a huge 180 since H always said I don't believe in God. It's ok, it really is for me. I can't wait to go back this weekend.

(Formerly blgp)
Me-35
H-33
Married 4 yrs
Together 9 yrs
"Bomb" 8/1/10
Separated 8/6/10

G
G
Not surprised about the password. And for you, probably good, cause its not easy to read all that stuff and since you already know what is going on (as does everyone where you work), then no sense in continuing the torture.

The L stuff...wow. You are certainly the strong one these days, maintain that.

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
No longer piecing...Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Piecing attempt #2, Mar 11
E
OP Offline
E
Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what is going on...
I thought they were going to Vegas together this past weekend. He did go but according to FB she was somewhere else and uploaded 101 pictures from that somewhere else. Was this to throw me off? Maybe. Not sure. Had hoped to get more info before he changed his password but oh, well. Does it really matter? Not sure.

Will maintain my strength with the L stuff. This is getting really tough to go to work today/yesterday. I don't want to even see him right now.

(Formerly blgp)
Me-35
H-33
Married 4 yrs
Together 9 yrs
"Bomb" 8/1/10
Separated 8/6/10

Page 13 of 28 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 27 28

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard