Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 25 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 24 25
P
pinhead Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Busy day, yet too much free mental time.

I don't have any proof of an OM. She just seemed awfully friendly with her boss who has since moved to a diff city and job. Maybe that's got her depressed if she's going through EA/PA withdrawal. Again, I have no proof. Some of her behaviour the last two years fits the pattern of an affair: new clothes, hair coloring, makeup when she had previously never used much, etc. But I don't want to jump to any conclusions.

P
pinhead Offline OP
OP Offline
P
I think deep down she's just scared to death of being alone, being financially vulnerable, and being unhappy for the rest of her life. Yes, I know that's mindreading, but she's also said this. Almost as if she expects to be lonely and unhappy.

She can't think further along than a few weeks or a month at most; when she kept talking about me staying until we paid off our debt, I asked her what we'd do then. She said she had no idea, we'd cross that bridge when we got to it.

Last edited by pinhead; 10/19/10 08:58 PM.
P
P
Pin,

If Coach says he smells A then you should look for EA.

To me your W seems like the one who would fall for that. Someone out there could be comforting her.

I have a friend whose W had an EA with a guy who actually helped him by talking sense to his W

Enjoy the Silence
P
pinhead Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well, unless she's calling the guy at work, there's no contact. No email, no IM, no fB stuff. I could see her having an EA since she felt so unloved and neglected.

P
pinhead Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Tough day at work, lots of stress. And I'm stressed about moving out.

She had called me 2x throughout the day for stuff that wasn't very important. I told her we need to budget for summer daycare for the girls next year ($2K), and her reply was, "So, you're going to stay?" I said no, we just need to budget for it. Made dinner, W was very friendly, helpful.

After dinner we literally bumped into each other in the hallway, and I made flirted about it. Said that we might as well make the most of the days left together, wink wink. She made margaritas and we watched a show before heading to bed and ML. Yeah, cake-eating on my part. And on hers.

Got a good night's sleep.

Need to eat more protein, I've become too skinny. Want to add about 10lbs of muscle back on, take my weight up to about 190-195lbs.

P
P
Pin,

If John's thread would be considered hardcore, yours is becoming softcore. grin

What's going on here? crazy

Enjoy the Silence
C
C
Quote:
She made margaritas and we watched a show before heading to bed and ML. Yeah, cake-eating on my part. And on hers.

Tag - you're it.

So does this jive with you becoming the WAS so she can feel you pulling away?

Quote:
"So, you're going to stay?" I said no

And the card she is going to play is_____________________?

Quote:
Said that we might as well make the most of the days left together, wink wink. She made margaritas and we watched a show before heading to bed and ML.

Didn't I predict this? When you know the other teams plays it's easier to handle it. Gucci advised- "Stick with your plan and be emotionally disciplined." She tested your resolve.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
C
C
Did she kiss you?

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
J
JTJ Offline
J
Coach,

Sorry to Hijack but you mentioned a four or five step plan in a thread and I can't find it. I'm going through divorce.

be friend,

Date

Romance

I'm not accurate on these. Hopefully it jogs your memory.

Sorry for the Hijack pin.

H:37
W:34
D11,S8,S6
Together 19 years
M:10
Bomb:4/09
P
pinhead Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Nope, no passionate kiss...