Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
P
P
Originally Posted By: pinhead
Originally Posted By: pookie69
Originally Posted By: Starsky309
Why can't we all just get along? I came here from another forum cuz they didn't allow any dissent over there without attacking you and belittling you. I'm hoping this one isn't the same way. :o(

Bad karma with you you brought.

grin

Tsk Tsk. Yoda is shaking his head

Bad karma you have brought...

Hmmm, Yoda's language you question yes?

Not wise. cool

Some say he thought that Star Wars was a documentary. All we know, he is called The Pinhead.

cool

Last edited by pookie69; 10/15/10 10:44 PM. Reason: Stig's edit

Enjoy the Silence
Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Geez I'm sick of this crap!
What do I say to her when I address her cheating and I let her go. No more star wars crap, dryer sheets and general BS. I need some advice!!

T
T
If you don't want to be married to somebody who is going to cheat on you, then state the boundary and enforce it:

Step 1:

"I will not have an open marriage, and I won't be the only one in a marriage that is willing to work on it anymore.", then go dark, see a lawyer, and make plans for a life without her anymore. This includes protecting yourself financially (hence the lawyer visit).

Don't take her calls, nothing. If she shows up on your doorstep and tells you its over with OM, tell her you don't believe her, and in any event you have a lot of thinking to do.

This should be adequate to cover a few weeks unless you are in a big hurry to file for divorce or she is in a big hurry to file for divorce.

Then get out and do all of your GAl stuff and have a good life that doesn't involve thinking about her all of the time.

You need incontrovertable proof that affair is over, and she has to work to restore your trust, or you will be back here again and again.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 10/16/10 03:49 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Thanks Timesheals. Its only been a month and a half so I have not wasted too much time. I did verify she is on a girls W/E had a mutual friend check her face book status. Well she is my friend from years ago but she met W and they connected.

I'm sure I will hear from her Sunday when she is driving back but I will be at work. I will not take her call until I am strong enough to state these things. Thanks again

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
I have a new user name.. A tossup

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard