Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
R
R
Originally Posted By: Rondo
She said she is going so she can figure out why she detached from me. Claimed she will but she is quite messed up.. I think she is losing it. Her job is over whelming her right now, getting some new accounts and stuff. Between us and her job her head must be spinning!!

just an excuse for her to fart around,
I'm sure her head is fine,
she's an adult,
if she can choose to screw around you and deal with the consequences of that, I'm sure her job isn't as difficult as that to deal with.

R
R
Why is she going to Co then? She txted me saying she had to cancel Tuesday. I told her I would take tuesday and she can go Thursday when I was to go and I sent her the Co #.
Than she promised she would not be "with" the guy till we figure it out. That the party is in 2 weeks and she has not seen him in 2 weeks and is out of town with the ladies(this was planned awhile) this weekend.
That she is not inviting him as her date for the wedding Nov 27th.

Whatever!

You do realize that when she talks to you in that way,
you have effectively become option #2 (the backup option), the fact that she still considers the other guy an option makes you option #2.

Do you like being ... optional?

Something to think about.

S
S

whats the kid problem?

R
R
You guys were right. I put my foot down and got results fast. She called and said she did not want to loose the progress we have made communicating this week.

Story goes when she met OG last month he pretty quick offered her S a bachlor party. Her S wants one as he is 20 and his friends are young so he is pressuring W to hang with it 2 more weeks. W said she has not talked to guy recently and has seen him 2 weeks ago no sex. She says in 2 weeks she will "clean her plate of him" and has no interest in a relationship.

We will continue Co and she also wants us to start dating in 2 weeks. Says its not fair to me to get in her mess. I asked if she was afraid of what guy will do since he knows where she lives when she dumps him?
She said she did not think so but was not sure so I offered her my pistola and she said she would take it.

She wants us to start slow (me too she needs to get tested) and I again stressed that she needs to address her infidelity and she said yes to all. We will start dating in November and seeing Co to talk relationship to get all the dead wood out of the way.

Now thats today. But I feel stronger than yesterday.

She is scared of us losing communication and also scared she won't feel the same about me because she closed up for so long. I told her I'm scared to open myself to her. We agreed that we have to do this to see if its salvageable. May be either one of us won't want it anymore or both.

why 2 weeks?

Why this period of time?

Why not today?

Today is just as good as 2 weeks from now,
probably even better, why 2 weeks?

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Robx,
Well it can be sooner that we go out but her work next week is nuts. It won't be till the weekend and that's close to her son's party. Seems this guy offered his house to these kids. I refused some time ago because I was not going to be liable for a bunch of 20yo drunk kids. So the S is pushing her to keep things status quo for that reason.She wants to tell her S forget it but he is her only child and had no dad (till me) and he did not like that cause I told him no, but she caves thinking she never did enough for him. I told her its got me weireded out and I nor her ever had a bachleor party but he deserves one??

And desrves to involve his mom!

Last edited by Rondo; 10/14/10 10:57 PM.
S
S
According to Urban Dictionary

4. Weirded Out 9 up, 49 down

Alienated by the one you love and who you thought loved you.
See dumped

You got weirded out SON

G
G
You are naive and getting played.

How sad that you went through this before and are still acting so weak and afraid to say ENOUGH...

She is lying to you...

Rondo,
Women who like you in the right way make it EASY.
They do NOT do what your Wayward is doing..

They WANT to be with you
They do what it takes to be with you..

You are getting played. I GUARANTEE it

You should know better after being on here for almost three years previously...

R
R
Hey Robx,
Well it can be sooner that we go out but her work next week is nuts. It won't be till the weekend and that's close to her son's party. Seems this guy offered his house to these kids. I refused some time ago because I was not going to be liable for a bunch of 20yo drunk kids. So the S is pushing her to keep things status quo for that reason.She wants to tell her S forget it but he is her only child and had no dad (till me) and he did not like that cause I told him no, but she caves thinking she never did enough for him. I told her its got me weireded out and I nor her ever had a bachleor party but he deserves one??

And desrves to involve his mom!

don't you usually throw your own bachelor party when you get your own place?! LOL! I've never heard of a bachelor party where you don't have your own place and you have to borrow someone else's? What's the use of being a "bachelor" and having a "bachelor's party" if you don't even have your own place.

Yes... I believe you are getting played.

If the kid really is an adult,
him and his friends would figure out how to have their own party, they wouldn't need mommy to facilitate the party using the man she cheated on her husband with.

Am I the only one that sees this?! WTF?!
(no I'm not)

;-)

Last edited by robx; 10/15/10 01:26 AM.
Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
The S has a place with a baby momma and a kid. can't have it there. Matter of fact W and baby momma will be there taking care of little one that night.
As far as being played I'm not so sure. W has been very open with her doings for 2 weeks and has been very reflective. There really is no reason to play other than to keep me involved. We share no accounts, we have a prenup, I am in house trying to get refinanced. She could have walked free and clear labor day weekend and never bothered with us again. She is going to Co, and seems to want to start over again.

The guy is a loser. Now is she keeping me on a string till she finds another?

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
I have known this woman a long time. She is honest and answers my questions. She knows she f--ked up and is trying to make ammends but she is always cautious to lead me on and I have expressed my fears also. She has said that sveral times. She is confused about what she did It was not a long term thing. She got pdrunk and pissed off and grabbed the first thing that came along and now regrets it. I want to save our marriage because I love this woman dearly. I know I have a weak spot for her. But I told her cheating will not be tolerated and she better fix this and she agreed. If I find out differently its over. But I feel stronger now, more in control over the last weeks of crying and asking why this hppened? I now know why and what we did to get to this point as a coulpe. We have discussed it backwarsd and frowards. Communication has always been one of our issues. The Co will address the infidelity with her. If she is still involved he will let me know.

Last edited by Rondo; 10/15/10 12:01 PM.
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard