Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 31 32
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Do you guys remember when we used to get our threads locked up at maybe 200 posts? Self monitoring is Great!!!

Well I am hoping to shake off the craziness of the past 2 weeks while keeping the lessons learned...Sunscreen all the time! I noticed today how last week I slept so much and felt better and now just a couple of days back to work and I find myself worn out once again. Do you think being frustrated at work has something to do with it? I felt so appreciated when I started and now I feel as if there are days I can't do anything right. I really believe that you should find a job you love because if you are taking me away from home this much...I better love it. I haven't found it yet but I am looking.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
N
N
(((Kat)))

I think being frustrated with work is a lot of it -- I'm feeling it myself returning to work today (so much for a week's vacation, huh?). And finding enjoyment in your occupation is an ideal, of course, but then we still shouldn't allow it to distract us from the more important things in life (a word to the wise for workaholics, like myself).

I am glad you're on the mend now, and I hope the pain is easing for you.

Hugs and blessings.

Me: 49
WAW: 47
S11, S7
Years Married/Together: 17/18
Bomb: 6/15/07
Separation: 7/6/07
D: 4/3/09

Real love is a decision.
Marriage is a commitment.
L
L
Kat, I SOOO appreciate that in the midst of all you are dealing with you come to my thread and help ME out!! What a woman--I strive to be as unselfish as you!!

Please BE SELFISH and do something for yourself soon!!

((((Kat)))))

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I still have the GC for a spa visit that my parents gave me for my birthday. Even though I just got the stitches out, I want to let those strips come off before I mess with a facial. A message though is sounding awesome. The gal I used to go to is striking out on her own so once I get all this finacial stuff done I will be visiting her! smile

I am all for paying it forward. Everyone can use more good friends , right?

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
L
L
I need to stop making friends because I will need several lifetimes to repay them for all their kindness!! I always am feeling "behind" with them!!lol.

I
I
A new thread? I gotta mark it with 'IR was here'.

You've been through a lot over the last couple of weeks, try to rest, get a massage, relax, ice-cream...spoil yourself silly smile

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
S
S
A spa day sounds so nice smile And yes, self-monitoring is awesome!

K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Did you guys not notice how long the old one was?? Wow. that would have been probably 3 threads by now if they came by and locked it up.

And well, I wanted a better vibe for a new thread. You all have been so supportive, so don't feel that I am trying to leave that behind. I am leaving the cancer behind, the surgery behind(even though I still get sharp pains) and for right now any hopes of ex getting what his actions have done to our kids.

Me, I have become a really strong cookie. You won't break me unless you dunk me in some milk. My kids though, not quite there yet. S15 and I went to the store on the 10th and it was a mad house. I hate being around crowds in tight places. I even commented on it to S15. So when he took his walk after his Dad showed up, he texted me that he wanted to go for a walk because he felt more crowded than at the store. Poor kid.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Don't forget tonight we are watching "Date Night" if anyone wants to join in. Starting at 7 EST, 6 CST. Then we meet up here and chat about it. Sorry that is sort of early for the west coasters...just take off early! smile smile Oh and don't forget the ice cream. whistle

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
K
kat727 Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Getting ready to start. Is anyone watching with us?

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard