Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24
K
K
Seriously though, I do know that men have the most perverted thoughts.

It's just that most of them are smart enough to keep it to themselves so that we won't hate them.

Oh, and I'm not talking about the garden variety horndog stuff, I'm talking about some really nasty sh!t.

Last edited by Kimmie Lee; 10/07/10 03:25 AM.
I
I
Some people have high class, some have low class and unfortunately some have no class.

Reminds me of this lifted truck I saw in a parking lot which had the fake men's *stuff* hanging off the bumper and a large sticker on the back window that read 'MILF hunter' - I wanted to ask him really? is that how you roll up at your mom's house?

Then another time STBXW came home upset saying people are so disgusting...apparently she saw some car on the road where someone had a *hand written* sign on the back window that said 'Show me your t!ts'. I mean really? are people really so desperate or do they think it's funny? or are there women out there that'll entertain people like this?

Perhaps I'm old fashioned too...

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
S
S
That's just gross!

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

N
N
ewwwwww!

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
S
S
Originally Posted By: ImprovedRomeo
Some people have high class, some have low class and unfortunately some have no class.

Reminds me of this lifted truck I saw in a parking lot which had the fake men's *stuff* hanging off the bumper and a large sticker on the back window that read 'MILF hunter' - I wanted to ask him really? is that how you roll up at your mom's house?

Then another time STBXW came home upset saying people are so disgusting...apparently she saw some car on the road where someone had a *hand written* sign on the back window that said 'Show me your t!ts'. I mean really? are people really so desperate or do they think it's funny? or are there women out there that'll entertain people like this?

Perhaps I'm old fashioned too...

Nope. That is not being "old fashioned." It's called having a clue. I am constantly grossed out by stuff I see on peoples' cars, shirts, etc. And the thing with the men's balls hanging off the backside of trucks - completely tasteless and tacky.

M
M
Nasty!!! Good grief!

Did you unfriend him yet?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

S
S
I remember when you were talking about this guy before. It was about the same time you had the meetup with the guy who made you vomit after kissing him. And there was another guy who wanted to show you a picture of his morning wood. And I remember that Dan had pictures of his pig dink on the camera. Maybe it is something in that Iowa water that causes men there to be so depraved. Just kidding...we have our share of perverts out here in the west - including the gay mayor of Portland who had sex with a 17 year old in the city hall restroom.

Small towns are nice, but they do have the disadvantage in that you have a higher likelyhood of running into someone you dont want to see.

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Mish--yep, done with him. I don't get it...when I stopped communicating w/him last fall he asked what the problem was, and I said I was not interested in that type of conversation. Straight and to the point. So, don't try going down that road again, buddy!

Kerry--I don't know what the deal is...I almost think it is some sign that I should not be dating yet. Blah. However I know that there are good, decent men in the world. So all hope is not lost. smile

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
I
I
Quote:
However I know that there are good, decent men in the world.

True- but we all live out west grin

Kidding of course! There are good people everywhere both men and women. They say you find people when you least expect them or when you aren't looking.

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
W
W
BJ, it's amazing how many wacko guys there seem to be out there. I used to hear about some real weirdos from a friend of mine who did on line dating. I don't know whether it's just the online thing makes it harder to guage people or whether there are just a lot of strange creatures running around single and free...or maybe both. Now, I'll tell you about a friend I had many years ago. He had this theory that one in ten women will say yes when you ask them out, so he'd get excited when one turned him down because every no meant that he was one closer to the woman who would say yes. He'd even ask out women he didn't want to go out with because he knew they'd say no and he'd be that much closer. So lets just say that nine out of every ten guys you date could be weirdos but then every weirdo brings you one closer to Mr. Right...I'm really trying to help you here...is it working? grin

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
Page 17 of 24 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 23 24

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard