Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
K
K
Get better soon, I know how it feels when your body starts demanding attention.

I dont understand your H. At all. And I am afraid he doenst have a clue what he is doing either.

Stay strong,
xxx
K

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
K
K
I forgot to ask are you still seeing the same guy? I know he had been a great support for you. You didn't mention him, so I just wondered.

Hope you start feeling better soon.
kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
G
OP Offline
G

Thanks for the well wishes, K, I've only ever taken antibiotics twice before, so I'm hoping they'll be effective & I'll finally be free of swallowing glass anytime soon!

@Kat>>>"I forgot to ask are you still seeing the same guy? I know he had been a great support for you. You didn't mention him, so I just wondered."
Hope you start feeling better soon.
kat"

Yes, still seeing the same guy, although he has yet to spend the night when kids are present, and is pushing for more of a commitment from me. He has a cabin in Canada, so spends much of the summer there & that takes a little pressure off.

He mentions things like turning one of my bathrooms into a closet if we get married and I want to head for the hills.

He showed up 45 minutes early this Monday to watch FB game. I had my hair in these goofy pincurls, out in back doing a bit of yardwork while I had some time, and he "surprises" me. He thought it was a lot more funny than I did, lol. I made an attempt to explain that sometimes it's worse to show up early than late. I don't know if he knows about just agreeing & not arguing with feelings. Kept telling me he thinks I always look beautiful...ugh. May sound like a small thing. May be a male/female thing. Don't know, just know it made me question whether I want to continue moving forward.

Ended up being a really fun night, bc I'm pretty good at "self-soothing" & letting things go now. Well, enough to not let it effect the evening anyway.

See what happens when reality hits a R wink

I am feeling better, thx Kat!

Sunny

Date of separation 4/23/07

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
G
OP Offline
G
Mediation date set for Monday. H made an attempt to have us handle this w/out L's, as "it's getting completely out of control."

He has good reason to be nervous, I believe his declarations are filled with plenty of material, as the mediator from Tennessee says they're fond of saying there, that makes him "shoot himself right in the foot."

One of the best is in the latest declaration where he claims he picked S7 up hours late on Christmas Day because he remembered how he would wake up and want to play with his new toys, so he called me & offered to let him stay an extra 3 1/2hrs out of the goodness of his heart & now I lie and incredibly use it against him.

Only problem with this A Christmas Story, is that he had our son for Christmas...it was the day before that he had us waiting for hours.

His L would have been wise to keep his client away from that keyboard blush

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
B
B
Good luck on Monday with the mediation on Monday, but it seems to me that you are on much stronger legal ground then your H and should do just fine. He's taken enough rope to legally hang himself with.

BA

F
F
Quote:

Yes, still seeing the same guy, although he has yet to spend the night when kids are present, and is pushing for more of a commitment from me.

Just be careful. Always do what is best for your kids. FIB

Me 55; XW 47; 2 kids (S13, D11)
Bomb 05/19/06 Original thread http://tinyurl.com/yg2ou2t
Last anniversary 04/25/10, Divorced 5/12/10
B
B
How did the Mediation go yesterday?

G
OP Offline
G
Begin'nAgain>>>Yikes! Walked out 3 hours later with a twisted stomach. My H is so successful in his business b/c he's a master salesman. He's paying for the mediation & I think that sets him up with an unfair advantage. It's also in the mediator's best interest to get us to agreement so he'll have a better rating.

So, I had to regroup, which took me from 3a.m. until 6:30a.m. this morning.

Our next, & should be last mediation, is on Thursday. I have come up with my bottom line & will take my chances with the judge if it varies off from that. I re-read the judges comments from the last hearing & think she might agree. Too bad it's not going to be over & done soon, it's so stressful & expensive.
We haven't even gotten to the financial segment yet.

So my H claims he's willing to cut way back on his work schedule & be more of a SAHD, & also forgo out of town competitions, etc., all the mediator has to do is tell him to & done deal. Right! He's so tricky...

Thanks for asking, BA, it's not over til it's over!

FIB>>>Yes, I always do what's best for the kids, so I decided it was best to go our separate ways. I don't want to begin a new relationship anytime soon. I was clear all the way thru with him, although I think he thought I'd change my mind. I've been trying to keep up with you & laugh thinking about someone having a problem with 3 lol's in one email, lol!

Sunny

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
G
OP Offline
G
Forgot to add this to my post. I switched over to using my mother's house for pickup & drop off of S7 a few months ago. He pitched a fit when I did, and now wants it court ordered that they take place curbside at our homes.

Having a difficult time with a good reason that's not reasonable.

Can anyone think of anything? I so enjoyed no contact.

DB under Warm&Sunny 4/07

married 9 yrs

sons 6yr & 17yr
B
B
Wow - a 3 hour meditation and not even touching the financial segment yet, talk about chinese water torture! I do hope today's session goes well for you. Stand firm on your bottomline and don't let your H even get a whiff of weakness on your part. I would hope that if he knows you are serious about this being your final number he will be more apt to settle rather than have it dragged in front of a judge.

As for your question regarding the drop-off location for your son. the only thing I can think of as a good argument is that having a third party involved provides you a "witness" should there be any conflicts or disagreements that arise.

Good luck today!

BA

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard