Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 67 1 2 65 66 67
T
T
Quote:
No not moving back to Cali, I miss things about it,

And let me guess... 43 million people, traffic jams, and unreasonable real estate prices are not among them.

Left CA in 1995.

Things I miss: being able to be in the mountains or at the ocean within a short drive, the Giant Redwoods, the diversity of the Bay Area, the Central Coast (particulary Cambria/San Simeon).

Worth a visit every now and then.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 09/23/10 10:35 AM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH,

Hit that one on the head. My house In laguna i purchased in 96 for 385k, sold it in 97 when I moved to Denver for 470k 8 years later it was worth 1.3M on Zillow. Ya the real estate there is ridiculous. The family had a house in Big Bear which was a nice get away. But yes worth a visit from time to time.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi all,

Had a blast in CA, glad i got the hell outta there, 113 degrees today there and 72 in dallas go figure. Spoke with the kids while i was there and got them gifts. W didnt text call or anything just sounded very moody and down in the background like usual, Have our rescheduled first hearing next thursday, which my L, her L and her both think I am still pro se, will show up at the hearing with me, should be interesting. then 2 days later I am off to vegas for the wedding. Dark, N/C unless it has to do with the kids and enjoying my freedom. Is john really adding about 3-4 pages a day on his thread? so not much has changed there I guess.

J
J
Unfortunately, yes, there are 3-4 pages a day added to my thread frown

Drama frown

----"Et tu, Brute?"----
me:28 W:24 S4
T:6
M:4
EA Exposed: 5/21/10
Bomb: 6/20/10 (Father's Day)
NC w/ OM: 7/10/10
W moved out 8/21/10
http://bit.ly/aOrZne - My sitch
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I sent a text to the W about getting the kids tomorrow. She wanted me to get the same paperwork as before. I told her I would modify previous paperwork and initial but not going to rewrite it. She said ok. She started to ask me about my trip, I kept it short, she kept prying and asking kept it short and polite. She keeps prying and I am short. She has no business knowing my business going forward!!!

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Just put the kids to bed, its kind of late for them but they were excited to hang out with me. I picked them up at W's house, I kept my sunglasses on, and did not pay much attention to her. She kept looking at me, and just standing there, I said bye and started to put the kids in my truck. She came down to my truck and climbed in the back seat to give them hugs and kisses. She seems to always try and get my attention when I get the kids, but I dont react I am like the mighty OAK!!!! haha ya I am still attracted to her, she is a sexy pretty woman, but when I get all mushy like that, I think about all the crap I have been through and get strong. I dont know if its self taught or a natural reaction but It gets me through my interactions with her.

Still dark other than the kids, still N/C other than the kids. She is the only one who iniates any other interaction outside of the kids, I do not engage to all, some I do. So I guess I am being friendly but also not being her ear constantly.

She doesnt ask what I am doing, and I dont ask what she is doing. I huess we are both accepting this and moving on.

Page 67 of 67 1 2 65 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard