Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 67 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 67
R
R
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
So W and I had it out this morning, I wont go into too much detail, but I am getting the kids this evening. She is being difficult because she wants it her way, and I am not giving in. SHe says I try and bully her into custody arrangements, and I simply say it has nothing to do with "us" its in the best interest of the kids. She tried to say I was snooping on her because I called the daycare to see if my kids would be ther. I said If I cared what you were doing wouldnt I have called your other work? no, W I want to know where my kids are, I dont give a F*ck what you do, its about the kids.

She wanted me to agree to a long term custody, I said not until we both agree. She had her L type up a simple letter for tonight, she wanted me to do it, I told her I dont need to type anything if you want to waste your money have your attorney type it up. SHe tehn offered to bring the kids to my place, she asked why i wont let her see my place, I told her I dont care either way.

So what I got out of this: I did not put up with her BS, I am going to see my kids, and that is it..... I was not a doormat and I did not take her CRAP BEHAVIOR.

Love reading that part,
YOU are bullying HER into custody arrangements?!
Really, I think the whole part about her currently having them 99% of the time kind of negates that argument LOL!

You ask to see your kids and have them at your place and you continuously hear her say "NO!", you can't even call yourself a weekend dad, you haven't even had that much exposure to your kids recently.

But yeah you're a bully, you big meaner you!

Glad to hear you're finally picking up your kids this evening.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks ROb,

She brought the kids over, walked around my place a bit, and asked if I have been tanning? I said yes, she said you look orange, I laughed and said well im not pale anymore. She then just kind of hung around not saying much, it was awkward for her i think, She then asked me to follow her down to get S backpack. I did and let the kids go to the playground. got the backpack and she asked if she could borrow some tools to hang some stuff. Here she is telling me she has all these neighbors helping here and there, but needs to borrow a drill from me? I didnt say much just that it is fine.

She was just standing there and then went to her car and sat in her car for a good 5 minutes, I played with the kids and ignored her she drove away.

All good on this end....

R
R
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
Thanks ROb,

She brought the kids over, walked around my place a bit, and asked if I have been tanning? I said yes, she said you look orange, I laughed and said well im not pale anymore. She then just kind of hung around not saying much, it was awkward for her i think, She then asked me to follow her down to get S backpack. I did and let the kids go to the playground. got the backpack and she asked if she could borrow some tools to hang some stuff. Here she is telling me she has all these neighbors helping here and there, but needs to borrow a drill from me? I didnt say much just that it is fine.

She was just standing there and then went to her car and sat in her car for a good 5 minutes, I played with the kids and ignored her she drove away.

All good on this end....

And that's how it's done SON!

;-)

Yeah I'm sure it felt awkward for her,
reality set in pretty quickly when she saw that you have your own place, a place where the kids will live with you when they're not with her, a taste of reality and how it will be, where she won't see the kids everyday, something she was willing to subject you to but feels very different when she experiences this feeling, especially since you won't settle for crap anymore, you won't take the dictated schedule she's been trying to push on you which is:

"....you never get to see the kids but you can call them and I can supervise you and put you speakerphone and censor anything horrible you might say to the kids about me keeping them away from you..."

I'm glad you're not angry, vindictive or spiteful,
she most probably acts that way to hurt you to see if in fact she can get to you, the best thing you can do is to wear a great big grin on your face that says "life is really good without you!", borrowing her the drill was a nice touch, make sure you remember to pick it up when you drop the kids off at her place the next time you see her ;-)

Nice job bro, enjoy your evening with the kids.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Rob,

Her mood this morning was anger, she seemed a little awkward as I said when she saw my place. Well put together, clean as a whistle and pictures of the kids all over the place.

Took the kids to a hibachi grill they love watching the cook in front of them...

I feel like I am in a good place right now, she sent a text and asked if we had some hooks in the stuff I stored in her garage. I replied" I dont believe so". So now she is being a bit friendly, did not put up her crap, but we agreed for today anyway on something so I could see the kids tonight. A good day for me.

P
P
Glad you got your kids, and the hibachi grill was a great idea!

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks Pin,

We used to do that as a family, so the kids and I enjoyed it, and I uploaded some pics of the kids having a great time on FB, did I rub it in a bit on FB? yes Isure did, she still checks it so why not? its part of the GAL ya I am enjoying life a bit, without you!!! not you Pin the W, but your a smart guy you figured that out im sure. I see your a writer, check out my Mom's website coachwrite.com. She is a retired hollywood writer, she worked with Pacino and Sheen on projects so now she consults. Just a thought you 2 could probably bounce stuff off each other. She has bugged me to write cop stuff which I have plenty of, people love that sh!t. Just try living in a cops life for a few weeks, it isnt worth the pay!!!!

P
P
Hehe, my neighbor is a Sergeant. He tells me all the fun stuff. No way could you pay me enough to get into LEO...

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes Pin,

It has its rewards but I dont do it for the pay. Had a great night with the kids, took S to school and walked him to his class. Took D to W's house, as I pulled up W was on the porch in her hammock. I handed her the drill and the bit set, she asked if she hung the Hammock right? I said ya you got the hooks into the studs behind the siding your good to go!

I didnt stick around long started walking back to my truck and the W said wait a minute, she ran inside and came out with some left over roast and said you can have this or give it to the dogs, I said thanks. She also asked if I had a vaccum, she said she was at the store and saw some on sale, I said I have one thanks though.

15 minutes after I left she sent a text, Thank you for the drill. I replied "cheers" thats my new reply smile

SHe then asked what day I was going out of town, she knows but I reminded her thursday. She then asked what are you doing for dinner the night before. I said no plans. She said do you want to come over for dinner so you can see the kids before you go? I said sounds good, she replied Ok.

I have turned down her invites before, but I thought this time I should go, and as TH says put on my Cary Grant. I was dressed nice this AM smellin good, lookin good. I feel great today, looking forward to my trip and I have that grin on my face that Robx and the rest of you helped me with. All is good on this end. Now if we can just get John 28 to get here, he would be so much happier.

P
P
Dsh...

Things seem to just keep getting better. It's been a tough haul for you, and it's not over by any stretch, but keep up with the PMA.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Pin,

THis site and you guys and gals have been such a big help, it took a few 2x4's and a lot of soul searching to get to wwhere I am I just wish some others here would focus and do what is best for them not just their M.

Page 64 of 67 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard