Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Twists and turns are a normal part of life, yes? It's how we deal with them that determines the outcome.

Exciting news in the racing world, my nephew won the main event again! one more night of the regular season left to go.

H is making good progress with his new business venture. He is excited about life again, and I think I can be there when he asks but I need to leave him be the man in charge.

H accepted an invitation from friends for us to join them for a BBQ tonight.

For anyone reading that is just starting or anywhere on your journey thru MLC land, the rewards are worth the wait if you can take it.

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #2070330 09/05/10 05:53 PM
T
T
WCW - has it really been 7 years?! That is actually depressing. I can't imagine being so heartsick like I am right now for 7 years.

TAMF
m:41
xh:41
T: 20
M: 15
D: 16
D: 14
Bomb dropped: 7/3/10
separated: 7/15/10
H moved in to new apt. with OW: 7/1/11
divorced: 8/26/12
TAMF #2070379 09/05/10 07:32 PM
P
P
7 years! I've been at this 7 months and I want to bite someone. I'd bite the OW, but I'm afraid she communicable. I say 7 months, only as the point at which he ditched the family and left. It was going on long before that.

W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Yes, 7 years, September 2003 was our 10th anniversary. Two weeks before that there was a change in H like flipping a light switch. It wasn't until May 2004 that I figured it out, June 2005 when I found this site but it took me a long time to start getting it right. Nothing I did was the right thing to improve my sitch, but there are things I will never regret that I did.

IMO there are things you can do that might not set a sitch going backwards, but there isn't really much you can do to make anything happen. It takes time and patience, and you have to live your life and keep your eyes where you want to go. What you focus on expands.

H and I had a good day working on fence repairs, talking the whole time about stuff and life, and then joined friends for the evening.

Still a long ways up to go but we are going up.

WCW #2077225 09/16/10 02:37 PM
K
K
So how are things going? Hopefully still in the right direction. smile Just thinking about you and wanted to check in.

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Hi kat, nice to see you! How are you?

Life with H is poking along at our pace of snails. lol That's ok I guess, I might not be ready to accept anything faster and I would be too suspicious of any sudden 180 from H.

I have realized that I am a stronger personality and independent person when I have H who is out of my life than when he is around. I almost feel like I get lazy and dependent on him to help with things. But then I think heck, isn't that part of what M is? you can depend on your spouse for support physically and emotionally?

Anyway, kicking off the fall show schedule this weekend, only drove 8 hours to get to this show. I have 2 or 3 shows a month for the next 3 months. As far as I can tell I moved up a position and am currently ranked 3rd in the nation in one event but still 20 points behind the leader. The chase in on!!! sure wish I would have started sooner in the year...

WCW #2079039 09/20/10 05:46 PM
K
K
I am doing pretty well. Celebrated S18's birthday Saturday and tomorrow is S14's birthday. So Mom is hopping! lol

All of this stuff comes when we are ready to handle it. Like you said if he had made a quick change, you may not have trusted it. Good for you on the rankings! Sometimes slow and steady wins the race and hon that is right up your alley! smile

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
kat, your kids are so lucky to have you to arrange all those celebrations!

Speaking of celebrating - this week is another anniversary for me and H. It's been a number of years since we really celebrated it and I don't think this year will be a real big deal. In fact, I may be out of town pending travel to another show. But I do think maybe I'll do a real card this year and something small, maybe a gag gift for H. I think H will keep plenty of distance yet.

This may be TMI but I need to share. Baby steps? - we have now gone from 'just sex' to 'sex with foreplay'. blush It just takes so long to knock down those walls, may of them being mine and not knowing how to deal with myself after surgeries. Nice to know it's okay again. shocked

WCW #2079883 09/21/10 10:48 PM
K
K
You go girl!! Sometimes I think any sex would be great but nope, that isn't how I am. It needs to mean something. So I might still be a while seeing as I am not even dating anyone right now. lol

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I get what you mean kat. If it wasn't someone I cared about I wouldn't want just sex.
How does that go? a woman wants to feel loved to have sex and a man wants sex to feel loved.

Page 10 of 16 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard