Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 63 of 67 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No call or text from the W today. No clue where my kids are, she plays the game well.

She could be at her GF ranch for the weekend or at her family's place near the lake. Either way she is going dark on me now. Legally there is nothing I can do in my state, I will see my kids during the week when I know they are in school, I leave Thursday for CA for 4 days.

My Brother said, stop letting this get you so down, it is a short term issue, all this will work out and you will see your kids on a regular basis shortly.

I understand this, but is this another controlling manipulative action on W's part? it feels like it, as Robx said hit me where it hurts!!!! What am I doing that makes her keep pushing the knife in, I am not fighting her, I am not argueing anything other than custody, I basically gave her what she wanted, no begging pleading nothing, I am moving on? I dont get this at all.

B
B
Document, document, document. These games will only hurt her. Keep a log of your phone calls to your kids. Record dates and times that she keeps the kids from you. Give that information to your L.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Blue,

I have documented this, and it just makes me sick to my stomach. I want to see my kids, I am sure they want to see me, is that such a tough thing for her to understand?

R
R
people who are angry can be vindictive and spiteful,
she hasn't been treating you that great for the longest amount of time either, is this really so out of character for her?

This is why I said you can't wait for her "OK" to see your kids,
go get them from school and the daycare and have them at your place for a few days, let her get used to you not sitting down and doing nothing because that's pretty much what you're doing.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Rob,

I plan on doing this tomorrow, I will go get S and tell her they are staying the night with me, since I leave Thursday to go out of town. She hasnt been treating me great, but what does she have to be angry about? she is pretty much getting what she asked for and Im not stopping her? THats what I dont get, we were somewhat getting along, and now she is angry?

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Finally spoke with the kids, S wants me to pick him up from school, D was crying that she wanted to stay at Daddy's house, I heard the W in the background saying your daddy and i are figuring it out. I am going to call her tomorrow and the L's that I am taking the kids tomorrow night, I have to work at sheriffs office the next 2 days after that and then leave for CA until monday. I need to spend time with them and they need to spend time with me.

I was upbeat on the phone and the kids enjoyed our conversation.

P
P
Kids need a Rock for a father.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
agreed Pin.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So W and I had it out this morning, I wont go into too much detail, but I am getting the kids this evening. She is being difficult because she wants it her way, and I am not giving in. SHe says I try and bully her into custody arrangements, and I simply say it has nothing to do with "us" its in the best interest of the kids. She tried to say I was snooping on her because I called the daycare to see if my kids would be ther. I said If I cared what you were doing wouldnt I have called your other work? no, W I want to know where my kids are, I dont give a F*ck what you do, its about the kids.

She wanted me to agree to a long term custody, I said not until we both agree. She had her L type up a simple letter for tonight, she wanted me to do it, I told her I dont need to type anything if you want to waste your money have your attorney type it up. SHe tehn offered to bring the kids to my place, she asked why i wont let her see my place, I told her I dont care either way.

So what I got out of this: I did not put up with her BS, I am going to see my kids, and that is it..... I was not a doormat and I did not take her CRAP BEHAVIOR.

T
T
Quote:
So what I got out of this: I did not put up with her BS, I am going to see my kids, and that is it..... I was not a doormat and I did not take her CRAP BEHAVIOR.

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Good, I am glad you are getting to spend time with your kids smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Page 63 of 67 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard