Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36
S
soleil Offline OP
OP Offline
S
H called me twice last night so I called him back after class. Our conversation was the same sh-t, different day and he asked if it was true I wanted to settle w/ him on the house. Like he has no idea or part of this. He said he took me to court Friday as a "precaution." Nice. (suing me for 1/2 the mortgage).

This morning we spoke again and I said our R is over, I don't wanna talk about it & we should try to come to an agreement. He made me an offer which is way less than what I has asked for so I told him that isn't what I want and he said fine, that we'll be in court for 8 months battling it out that he rescinds his offer completely.

My thinking is that him getting the house and his green card are huge things and he is offering less than half of what I am asking for. Grr.

I am so tired of this.

Sending out the bat signal for CG, since you know more about negotiating than I do. What can I do?

Romeo I watched that youtube. It was funny. And what is the "MsTaken ring?" A fake wedding band? LOL.

S
soleil Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Guys, we were texting and I texted "X amount is no good. You want the entire house." Can that be used against me in court?

Then he wrote "That's your call don't forget it."

I texted "It will be the judge's callif we can't come to an agreement."

B
B
Sol... stop the texting. Tell him if he wants to negotiate to talk to your attorney. It's inappropriate for him to be texting you about it. Protect yourself!

When you are happy as an individual, you are in a better position to determine whether a partner enhances your happy life or weighs it down.
V
V
Sol... he's not negotiating in good faith, and you know it, so cut it out! He will try to back you into a corner, and then claim you agreed to something.

From now on, any negotiations need to be made in a controlled environment, and a lot more formally than texting. He WILL take advantage of your good nature.

S
soleil Offline OP
OP Offline
S
^^ I know. It sucks.

I am very tempted to send this to him... Let me know yes or no?

At this point, please do not call me. We will figure this out in court. It's very clear to me you only wanted me to sign your greencard like everyone told me. We will figure this out in court.

Is that good or shall I word it differently?

What he is offering me barely covers my L fees!

V
V
Why send him anything? It's just feeding the beast!

S
soleil Offline OP
OP Offline
S
.. Word...

LOL.

I just really want to pinch his head off today!!!!!!!!! crazy

V
V
Well, that's different! smile

(((((sol)))))

I
I
Don't text him anymore. Keep your cards close to your chest but definitely if he sends you more texts and bugs you then a simple txt setting a boundary will do: "H: no more texting or calling. Please communicate through my L"

Me: 35|WAW: 38|D: 6yo | http://tinyurl.com/2dxx7m6
Feb 2006, left, came back in two weeks
Aug 2006, left again
Apr 2007, filed for divorce
Dec 2007, reunited
Mar 2010, moved out, filed again
S
soleil Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted By: Virtually_Handsome
Well, that's different! smile

(((((sol)))))

Haha. I may not be violent but I have my moments. grin

Originally Posted By: ImprovedRomeo
Don't text him anymore. Keep your cards close to your chest but definitely if he sends you more texts and bugs you then a simple txt setting a boundary will do: "H: no more texting or calling. Please communicate through my L"

Golden. I will say that if he contacts me again.

Page 26 of 36 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 35 36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard