Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 60 of 67 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 66 67
T
T
Quote:
Had a good C session tonight, C thinks W could be bi polar

I am not at all impressed with remote, heresay-based diagnoses.

Your wife has moved out, she is working two jobs, she is going through a divorce (that she is initiating). She's probably on some kind of emotional rollercoaster too. I'd tell my C to put away the DSM when it comes to second-hand reports on somebody he hasn't even had a session with if I were you grin

Good job on getting the L. Hopefully, you can let the Ls yabber to one another and get some reasonable movement on the CS stuff. At any rate, you aren't talking directly to your STBXW about this negative legal crap anymore.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
All true TH,

Her attorney still hasnt called back. If she doesnt by Friday, I am going to initiate something that will make sure I see my kids this weekend, its already Wed and I havent seen them since sunday, this is the longest I havent seen them since they were born.

T
T
Quote:
Her attorney still hasnt called back. If she doesnt by Friday

I have never got a Lawyer to call me back on a Friday ever. I am under the impression they don't work Friday thru Sunday.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH, yes they work on their own time and dont give a crap about what is going on. I called and talked to the kids, S was crying the whole time wanting to see me, he hurt his foot today, and he is used to me being the one to help him brush it off, tickle him and get him back on his feet. He cried the whole time on the phone saying he wants to see me. I wanted to punch anything in front of me, my anger at the W went through the roof! I did not speak with her, D got on the phone and was so cheerful she is only 3 and doesnt know what is going on. SHe also said she wants to see daddy and come play in the park. I was on speaker ( of course) so the W heard everything.

I really hate this for me kids. I sent the W and email that says I have called your attorney, and I do not need yours or her permission to see my kids. There are not any court orders or documents that sate this. I will have the kids one night this weekend, I will let you decide which night. W do not use the kids as property, this is not fair to the kids to support your vindictive motives.

That is all I said, W knows that I am familiar with custudy issues. Does she not think I know the law? she is playing a game she will not win at. I am so pissed right now. My kids should not have to deal with the W's BS////

T
T
I'd really perfer you let the L do the legal talk from now on.

Going to read you your Miranda Rights.... well the part about "Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you...".

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH,

Miranda rights are only used in a criminal case not civil. Trust me i see your point, but my email states she is using the kids as property, which the judge will not be thrilled with. The court looks out for the best interest of the children, and keeping them from a Father who has done nothing to harm or endager their children will not look good, again my opinion.

My kids need to see me, and I will do what it takes to make that happen, within my rights of course.

T
T
Quote:
My kids need to see me, and I will do what it takes to make that happen, within my rights of course.

Good, once you get over this hump, we need to work on your Cary Grant impersonation smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I will get over this hump, and then start on your cary grant work!!

M
M
DS

In the hundreds of divorces that I have litigated, while there were plenty where one spouse used the children against the other, there were far more cases where a mother of young children was overwhelmed with fear an anxiety about not having the children in her company for any extended period. That's a natural feeling in them. It is something that they have to get over, but if it is the case in your sitch, you would benefit from finding a way to help resolve that anxiety.

Often, in any type of litigation there are "other" reasons that prevent a resolution from occurring and the parties are reluctant to even divulge those "other" reasons for fear of showing weakness or having it used against them. I remember mediating a mass tort case where we had reached an apparent impasse. The impasse had nothing to do with the cases before us at the time. The defendants were afraid to commit too much money to the claims we were currently negotiating for fear of not having enough money to settle the rest of our claims. Once we solved that problem. We settled millions of dollars of cases in a few days.

Try to make sure you really know and understand the problem she has with visitation and try to resolve it. You can "take" visitation by court order, but the resistance and undermining may still remain. If you can demilitarize the issue, you will have much more success. Of course, if you can't, you need to do what you need to do.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
MP,

I am not being difficult with her, I actually just went by S school and visited with him for about 20 mins, he was really happy about it. I need to make my presence known around my kids. He kept asking me if he could go to my house, which I just tell him mommy and daddy will work it out.

W is probably oeverwhelmed with anxiety, work and who knows what else, but isnt that part of this board's reality check? I will keep trying to work through the issues with the kids the best I can. THanks for your input.

Page 60 of 67 1 2 58 59 60 61 62 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard