Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 55 of 67 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
BS,

I am a little confused, what story is there to match? She did reply to my text, but asked if I had a roommate? The kids have their own room, and I decided to save some money and let another (buddy) who is a cop move in. he is going through his own break with his W and he needed a place. BUt I am not going to respond to that either.

Why does she pick a fight, i engaged a bit, but then walked away. then 10 mins later trying to get me to admit going against her, which I simply did not admit to anything. then she goes into asking why im stressed and i simply say i am not. I am done with this texting crap, I will call the kids later to say goodnight. This postponement in the hearing, I might just go ahead and lawyer up at this point.

Robx said she would go dark a bit for a while, then do something like this, I just thought it would take longer that a day for W to lose her temper again, I have no reason to be angry, but episodes like today make my mind wonder at the same time it makes me think more about who this woman is? cuz I dont like her very much.

P
P
Dsh, you're the easiest person for her to lash out at. Just let it roll off your back like you've been doing. I'm going to start calling you Robx II pretty soon...

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Pin,

HAHA thats pretty good, I had the "i am not going to put up with your crap behavior" on the tip of my tongue but other words passed that phrase up. Im going to head out, will NC the rest of the day, well for eternity at least unless it has to do with the kids. As sh said what she wants to talk about, she stated earlier will be handled in court, so why talk about it now. Maybe her L is telling her, look this isnt going to be as clear cut as you thought, so maybe if you guys work out an agreement first it will be easier. Dont know, but I think getting a L involved might help at this point.

P
P
I used the "crap behaviour" term a couple of weeks ago, for my oldest daughter who's 8 going on 18. My wife turns and looks at me like I was speaking martian. I started laughing...

B
B
"The story" is in her head. She has to justify what she's doing in her own mind. You are not going according to her plan by being so agreeable. So, she has to lash out to get your negative reaction. That way you continue to be the bad guy for her.

As a woman, I can totally see what she's doing. You handling it the best that you can. Don't engage or give her the pay off that she wants. It will be very frustrating for her and she'll feel bad for doing it. That's why you'll get the "friendly" messages, "i'm worried about you", "you seem stressed", etc. But, she's not your friend and anything you say to her will come back to bite you.

BTW- call me Blue for short, not BS smile don't want to give people the wrong idea

Last edited by bluestar; 09/12/10 07:29 PM.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks BLUE wink better?

I got you now. So she keeps trying to re engage me by being nice, then the lashing comes. I think I will just say if it comes up, anything further can be handled by the L's. We can talk about the kids, but other than that let the L's and the courts handle it.....

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
here is what I am going to send W:

Monday - Wed with you, thurs - friday with me, weekend for you and then alternate this with you the next week, mon - wed with me, thurs-friday with you, weekend with me.

Its a 50/50 slit.

All school supplies, any activities ie; soccer, softball any sports or activities the kids are involved in split down the middle.

Clothing 50/50.

Medical 50/50

Dental 50/50

When they are with you any childcare is yours and vice versa. when they are with me If i need to have them in any chilcare my responsibility.

This is easy, and gives us equal time with the kids. No child support from you, none from me.

I have not sent it yet, will wait for some feedback, but i did tell her I would send a plan today, so I will send it by tonight. smile

Last edited by dsh4320; 09/12/10 10:04 PM.
P
P
Might want to think about insurance coverage for the kids as well, if that's not part of the Medical/Dental split you have.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Pin I have the kids under my medical ins. which I will tell her she needs to pay half their monthly premium and all copays and deductibles, but yes your right I need to spell that out.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Bump

Page 55 of 67 1 2 53 54 55 56 57 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard