Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 54 of 67 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
The OW came down to my area and we went for sushi and to a little pub afterwards. It was nice and peaceful. talked about some people we havent seen or taled to in a while. We talked about each others situations, we are on the same page.

We are enjoying each others company, laughing about similar BS in our M's and its just nice to interact with someone of the opposite sex with no expectations and no hidden agendas.

I told her I am not looking for anything more than friendship at this time. she was glad i said that she feels the same way. She did say she is attracted to me, which I said the same of her and also we both agreed we are both still married and there is nothing wrong with what we are doing.

I guess even though i am doing well with my DBing I am not ready to jump into something emotionally or physiclly with another woman. It does not feel right, even with the pending D I am not going to do something that I will regret or for selfish reasons think it will help me move on. A buddy joked the other day and I dont want to offend anyone, but his statement was " to get over a woman, get under a different one" its a funny saying, but that is it.

During our first split I did just that, yes she had an affair, I was angry and felt F her, I am going to become "frank the tank" and let loose. I did that, and I can look back now, it wasnt that fulfulling then and i dont think iy is the cure now. I dont know if i am making sense but it is what I felt when I came home tonight, so I decided to post what was on my mind.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I was going to comment on John28s page but, i Figured I would jsut write that I have sent a text to the W asking where the kids will be around 3ish. Havent heard back, she better not start another gameplay today.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Have the kiddos now, W did start to play games, but I didnt engage. Just basically told her I would have the kids back at a certain time tomorrow.

I showed up at the daycare to get them, the first thing W said to me is dont let S play his game at your house. I asked why? she said he hit his teacher yesterday, and since I dont have any computer games or tv right now , I dont have anything to take away from him. I simply said ok, asked if she has spoken to him about it, she said yes. So As I was putting the kids shoes on, she just stood over me like a drill SGt standing over a cadet doing pushups, I didnt say anything, she started the umm umm thing, and just hung out while I got the kids ready. I think she wanted to talk a bit more, but whats the point? If she wants to talk she can call me.

So not much to report, she is her normal blah self, and I just keep being happy and all the other good stuff smile

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My W is nuts. Dropped kids off this AM at her house she says you need to get your stuff out of the garage, she said she can't keep parking her car outside. She has plenty og room , but I said no problem I will get a storage unit. She then goes in to this and that about finances and stuff, I told her she has had 2 months to get her own car insurance. She said you never told me to, I said yes many times. She says how long do I have? I said just get your own insurance let me know you have it and I will cancel it. She then says I work so much that I don't know when I would have time to go through the stuff in the garage with you, I said we don't meed to go through it together, do it when u have time and we will settle it them.

She then says I was out last night and I met 2 girls who want to buy the horse riding training seat. I said good sell it. She then goes in to the fact she is scraping by, and that since we seperated how my income has seem to have gone up! I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled. She lost it, started getting pissy and saying stuff about the divorce and how everything will get saettled in court, and that the plan I ewill put together does not mean she will agree to it, I said we gotta start somewhere. She them got more pissed saying we haven't gotten along and its better if my stuff was out of her house. I said fine, she got mad told me to leave her house, I started to walk away and she began to shut the garage door on my head, I grabbed it and pushed it back up, she said you break it you pay for it, I gave her the finger.

10 mins later she sends a text, saying you agreed to not let S play games since he was grounded for getting in trouble at. School. He said you let him play. Iwrote back negative, he didn't, when I was in shower this AM he turned it on I got out and turned it off.

She then says we have gotten along so well up until thursday, "not true" and why am I so temermental lately, why are you so stressed what's going on? I wrote back I'm good walking into church.

What is going on with her? She lit me up and 10 mins later she is texting me all worried about me? She is the one who seems stressed, not my problem.

I wanted to punch her in the face!!!

Is she noticing more that I have dropped the rope and detached?

Any thoughts?
Sorry for typos I'm on my crackberry wink

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
She just sent a text saying text me when you get out of church, she says we need to have this conversation. I didn't reply. What conversation do we need too have people? I know its sunday bot I need help!!

C
C
Don't have a talk until you know what it is about and how you will approach it. Let her know you have plans until later and you want to know what you two need to talk about.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
J
J
Exactly what coach says. Just text back, "I'm pretty busy today, but what do we need to talk about?"

----"Et tu, Brute?"----
me:28 W:24 S4
T:6
M:4
EA Exposed: 5/21/10
Bomb: 6/20/10 (Father's Day)
NC w/ OM: 7/10/10
W moved out 8/21/10
http://bit.ly/aOrZne - My sitch
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ok I will send her a text, I am out of church and talked with my brother for a while, not about this but other stuff. She knew I was going to the ranger/yankees game and she already had all these plans for the kids today anyway, so we dont need to talk about squat today. Great service at church by the way, I almost didnt go, cuz I was so enraged, but it helped calm me down and refocus.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
This is what I sent:

I am out of church, changing for the game, what do we need to talk about? We both have plans today, so why dont we just do our own thing.

B
B
Next time leave all of this off.
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
We both have plans today, so why dont we just do our own thing.
It's antagonistic. She's likely to react like you just picked a fight when that's not what you wanted.

I have a feeling that this is not going to be as amiable as you think. She's trying to make you the villan but you're not playing along. She's having to improvise to get the story to match her version. Thus, the get your stuff out of my house and shutting garage door on your head. Be careful.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
Page 54 of 67 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard