Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 52 of 67 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 66 67
B
B
What's your plan? Now that you're in your new place, have you thought about what you want the schedule to look like? Before you get into any discussion with her again, I would write down ideally what you want it to be and then think about what you're willing to settle for. As the guys say, take the lead on the issue.

I think she's up to something. For her to pull this kind of last minute late night talk on the same day the hearing was postponed....something just feels wrong to me.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
D
D
I agree with Bluestar (I almost said BS...now that's funny) that she is up to something. She seems like she's just being hateful and vindictive. Problem points I see...

*If she filed, she should be there with bells on ready, willing and able to get what she asked for.

*Using your kids to hit you where it hurts--the only thing left to use against you

*Listening in on calls and then picking fights over it.

*Talking out of both sides of her mouth--I want you to spend time with the kids...But it has to be on MY terms. UH NO!

*Worrying about what you're doing at 9pm. None ya business.

I guess you get that I'm not feeling her actions at all. I personally don't do well with game playing and that's what it feels like she's doing. She's trying to control and bait. Why, I don't know...but I wouldn't care either. I don't see how playing games and picking fights will lead to positive.

I would just have to stay focused on my kids and what is good for them. She'll have to deal. You are absolutely entitled to see them and if she didn't at least check to see if it was ok to book up their entire weekend then she just has to deal with changing her plans. I know it's easier said than done but don't give in.

Good Luck
Doodi

"I feel like Rocky in the fifteenth round, beaten beyond recognition, when I realize, the only person I've been fighting for is...myself."
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks BS smile and Doodi,

She did text me again this morning asking about the kids insurance. I told her It will be in effect any day now. I asked if something was wrong. She said no, just in case something happened she wanted the insurance info.

SHe lead into the question today with something that is nonconfrontational. I answered her question, and that was it.

I want to have a plan similar to others. Anyone else who has followed my thread have any input?

Why would she needs to hit me where it hurts? she filed and I am not standing in her way? Thatt is what I dont get?

Last edited by dsh4320; 09/10/10 02:44 PM.
P
P
Control. She wants to retain some control over you, and the kids are the only way now.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Agreed. This is so friggin lame.

She used to call me controlling, and I have not put out one inkling of a controlling notion, statement or action since we stopped living together.

I sent her a text saying I am going to see the kids this weekend, there will be no other discussion of it.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
SHe keeps going and going, telling me I am a bully and dictating how its going to be, just like I have always done.

So I made it simple.

Since we are going to co-parent a schedule should be discussed between both of us and implemented when we both agree. They are our kids, plain and simple.

That was my last and only response to numerous blasts about the schedules, she started to complain as to how I am steering away from the only topic we need to discuss, so I will end it.

P
P
That's a crystal clear message.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So she finally caved:

her reply after my last one was :

Fine. you wanted them sat night

Me: yes

Her: Fine

That is that. The anger she yields is just crazy. Did I take the lead here? we still dont have a plan in place which I will put what I would like together and ask her the same.

P
P
Let her be angry. Anger, fear, etc are catalytic emotions. Much better than indifference.

R
R
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
I think its the truth TH and Pin, I verified it with the Clerk. Plus my W's L is the one representing a party in the previous hearing. I dont think its my W delaying things. It does give her another 30 days til even our first hearing so it wont be final for at least another 60-90 days at the earliest. But again I am not contesting the D, just going to protect the kids and myself, I have come to the truth, she wants a D she can have it and pay for it. What pisses me off is it wasted my whole day, I got sh!t to do!!!! smile

It is your wife delaying things,
unless something in this divorce filing is highly contested between the two of you, the wheels on this bus don't move that slowly and someone being separated for 9 years trying to get divorced, one of those people is stalling the process - c'mon use your head, it does not take that long to get divorced.

Page 52 of 67 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard