Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 50 of 67 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 66 67
T
T
Quote:
not that it matters anymore, but why have you never fought for me"?

Did she just see "Eat, Pray, Love"?

Elizabeth Gilbert said that to the boyfriend she had an affair with right before she left for Italy.

Then she spent the better part of a year moaning about how much she loved the affair guy and how she couldn't let go (mostly in India).

Last edited by TimeHeals; 09/08/10 09:07 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Who knows TH, she asked to borrow the Last Samuri from my dvd collection.

Ive been following Robx advice and W has texted a few times today not kid related. Didnt bother replying. She then called no VM, didnt call back. after a few hours she texted Hello? still no response. So she finally texts me asking what time S went to sleep last night, I replied 845 but he had trouble falling asleep. She then asked if i packed him a lunch, my reply was "yes whats with all the questions? She normally would have fired back but wrote this: Just askin... u didnt sign his folder so I didnt know if u even opened his backpack.

I was going to write out a big speech about the fact, you think I would send my son to school with no lunch? Look missy I took care of the kids for 6 months without your help I know how to take care of my kids.

But i didnt send the above I didnt send squat. Like many of you say she is still temperature checking, and I am going to keep her thermometer as far away from my @ss as possible!!!!

H
H
TH,

Sounds heart warming....did you cry?

T
T
Quote:
Sounds heart warming....did you cry?

LOL. Yeah, but they were tears of joy grin

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Ok all, had the previous girfriend over for dinner and a movie. Made flat irn steak on the grill, grilled portabella caps marinated in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. a mixed salad with pine nuts and a mixed balsamic ranch dressing. Garlic bread sticks and 4 cheese ravioli in a Vodka sauce. Ya I over did it, but she did the dishes smile It turned out nice we talked about her sitch, my sitch watched a movie. During the movie she rested her leg against mine and we talked about the movie. After the movie she scratched my back for a bit, and I walked her to her car.

Se gave me a hug and said she enjoyed the evening.

Let me tell you LBS H's what she told me since she is the WAW. SHe has been unhappy since January, her H pleaded begged and wanted to contstantly be around her and woo her up until July. SHe said it was too much, she felt she did not have room to understand what was going on. She felt smothered at a time where she needed the space. She says she doesnt care if he dates, or what he does unless their kids are with him.

She also told me when they started having problems, she asked for space, and she says she doesnt know if it would have turned out different. So my point is this, when the WAW wants space, give it to her, not saying leave the house, because you have to keep your balls in tact but do not PURSUE!!!!! IT really does push them farther away, and it will not get you anywhere. So if you give her space and you dont work things out it is still better for your "letting go" in the long run.

I have my first hearing tomorrow, so wish me luck!!!! its not until the afternoon so I will be on in the AM. PEACE!!!

L
LSG Offline
L
dsh,

Sounds like you had a great evening. It is great advice that you gave from what she told you. It is spot on.

I wish you luck with the hearing!

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks LSG, it really is another spot on revalation from a WAW.

D
D
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
She also told me when they started having problems, she asked for space, and she says she doesnt know if it would have turned out different. So my point is this, when the WAW wants space, give it to her, not saying leave the house, because you have to keep your balls in tact but do not PURSUE!!!!! IT really does push them farther away, and it will not get you anywhere. So if you give her space and you dont work things out it is still better for your "letting go" in the long run.

I'm glad you put this out there. As the WAW in my sitch, his hovering was making me run. Now that he has backed off a little I can think, process and fix my thoughts; and I'm willing to do it in the house. It might not be the case in all situations but it's worth a shot.

Doodi

"I feel like Rocky in the fifteenth round, beaten beyond recognition, when I realize, the only person I've been fighting for is...myself."
H
H
dsh,

I agree. when I found out my W was looking for an apartment last October I immediately went into panic mode by smoothering her. What I needed to do was to step back give her space so she could process the issues and I needed to do the same thing by undersatnding what I was doing that would want her to leave.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Exactly,

I think more people need to read what Doodi highlighted. I have not pursued my W, and our first hearing is today. This is our second go round with a split, so I dont think my sitch is changing. But after my "friendly" date last night, I wanted people to know another WAW's POV.

I am feeling a little Blah this morning. Not looking forward to the hearing, but at the same time, I need some closure to this sitch. I dont truly feel I can completely move on myself until we are D. So I guess a positive side to my sitch is that the W is moving quickly, unlike some others who have been seperated for months or even years, there is still that Limbo feeling without complete closure.

Page 50 of 67 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard