Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38
P
OP Offline
P
Quote:
I think you're doing great too! And yes, I am jealous. I get to spend my wonderful afternoon and evening at work.

frown cry mad smile grin cool

Enjoy the Silence
K
K
Originally Posted By: pookie69
Quote:
I think you're doing great too! And yes, I am jealous. I get to spend my wonderful afternoon and evening at work.

Yep, that's about right laugh And it's such a pretty TN day too.

Me: 24
H: 26
2 SS: 7 & 5; D: 3
H filed D papers: 8/2/10
OW discovered: 08/10
D papers counter-filed: 10/2/10
There is no method to my madness
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: KellBell0820
Originally Posted By: pookie69
Quote:

Yep, that's about right laugh And it's such a pretty TN day too.

Greetings to the Grand Ole Opry Land from Northeast then!

Johnny Cash rules!
cool

Enjoy the Silence
P
OP Offline
P
I failed miserably.

When W called earlier I did not really hear the place she said she was going to meet her mom. To tell you the truth, I did not care.

So was it the loud music in the background or did I just tune her out - I don't know, but it did not register.

So I headed out for dinner and ran into them both. I noticed that they saw me walking in and I panicked. I did not want to run away like a loser stalker, but I did not do the right thing either.

I walked up to their table and apologized to W for not knowing that she told me about where they were going to be. It was 6 hours past the phone call so I don't understand why I did what I did.

In any case, I apologized and left. That was sooo wroong.

I feel not only like a loser but like a stalker and that's how she may view me right now.

Pookie, bad bad bad.

Enjoy the Silence
R
ris Offline
R
Ouch! Not sure what to say, hopefully it slides somehow...

Accept that there is only one thing you can change in life and that is you

Me:26 H:26
My thread
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: ris
Ouch! Not sure what to say, hopefully it slides somehow...

It slid - not sure which direction.

W just came home, kinda late. I was in the middle of 9/11 special on NatGeo (yes here we go again). She played with the dogs, took them out and I went to the bathroom.

We met at the bottom of the stairs as I came out and she was carrying one dog in her arms while the rest of the pack was following her closely. She looked at me with a big smile and I asked "what's going on?". "I'm going to bed" she replied. I smiled back. She smiled even more. I asked "Anything funny?". She said "They are so cute." - meaning dogs and started going up the stairs. At the top she paused as I was still staring at her a$$ and turned around to look at me. I felt like a stupid moose in heat, but I collected myself and said "You look very cute also from this angle". She giggled and wiggled her a$$ in a way that I have never seen before and disappeared into the darkness.

Tomorrow is another day. Uhhhh.
whistle

P.S. May I add - the old Pookie would have been angry and miserable and said something disrespectful. smile

Last edited by pookie69; 09/06/10 02:06 AM.

Enjoy the Silence
C
C
Quote:
She giggled and wiggled her a$$ in a way that I have never seen before and disappeared into the darkness.

Quote:
the old Pookie would have been angry and miserable and said something disrespectful

the new pookie is just as clueless.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Coach
Quote:
She giggled and wiggled her a$$ in a way that I have never seen before and disappeared into the darkness.

Quote:
the old Pookie would have been angry and miserable and said something disrespectful

the new pookie is just as clueless.

C'mon Coach, too early for that.

Enjoy the Silence
P
P
Pook,

When a woman giggles at you as she's heading to bed, and wiggles her ass, stop thinking and ACT.

P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: pinhead
Pook,

When a woman giggles at you as she's heading to bed, and wiggles her ass, stop thinking and ACT.

I had a headache. wink

Enjoy the Silence
Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard