Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
WCW #2057971 08/17/10 03:44 PM
K
K
Awesome story, even for the poor little pig. Glad you and H are getter closer.

big hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Thanks for the hugs kat!

I went to the local fair and heard an old song playing - You ain't Woman Enough to Take My Man.

I grinned inside.

The next song - Stand By Your Man.

hhmmmm

I came home and H was at work in the basement, I went to say hi. He put me to work too! That's a good thing, I have been waiting for him to ask rather than me jumping in the middle of things.

Showing this weekend, chasing points.....

Live your life while you are still living.
Riding the trail less traveled.
WCW #2059863 08/20/10 09:14 AM
S
S
WCW,

Thank you for continuing to share your story. Your R sounds so positive and gives the rest of us hope.

You go girl, and round up those points!!!

N
N
{big smile}

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
It has to be the full mooon. Problems with my truck, the cows are sick, gates open themselves, lots going wrong. Except with H, he's been great and we keep moving along. He's even borrowing me his truck while mine is in the shop - for anyone that doesn't know the whole story I will sum it up - BIG deal that I am driving his truck.

Letterman just said Favre is so old that at training camp today he fumbled his teeth. lol

WCW #2062850 08/25/10 10:34 AM
N
N
all of those "problems" just don't seem so big accompanied by the news of things with H being great! WOW

LOL at Letterman smile

Me 54
DS19 and DS17
Married 06/1989
Divorced 01/2011
K
K
Don't blame it on the Moon...blame it on Mercury instead! lol Sorry things are going awry but when things get better we appreciate them so much more. Keep moving in the right direction with your H. smile

hugs, kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Mercury or moon, I'm sure glad it's over! whew, it was a week of trouble. Truck in the shop, flat tire on a borrowed vehicle, wheel broke off the mower deck, sick cows, vet for the horses, Faithful Dog to the vet, issues with staff at work, onandonandon.... now to regroup and get out the humptydumpty glue.

On a good note -
H and I communicate more although still much room for improvement
H and I have both initiated sex and had good response, but I still call it sex and not ML
We do a lot more together but still maintain our own space
H is very very involved in my family, so much almost more than me and I could be jealous!

I have to continue to find ways to make the ranch profitable as H continues building his own revenue and has no time for things he did that would bring ranch revenue. It's hard to do while I work fulltime+ in town, I was hoping by now things would get more manageable.
I have realized that I find myself waiting for H to do things again, and it bothers me. I think it's better if I take the initiative and just do it - sometimes.

WCW #2069510 09/04/10 12:12 AM
W
WCW Offline OP
OP Offline
W
I was so tired last night...How tired was she????
I was so tired I was in bed by 10pm. I heard H come home, later he walked in asked if I was okay. I said yes. He said he looked all over outside for me because the lights were on in the barn, the dogs were out, he thought maybe the livestock got out and I was trying to find them in the cornfield. The house was dark but he came in to look for me, and I was in bed!

My nephews little girl is one of my 'leadliners' at the horse show. She does well and has won her class all 3 times she has shown. Nephews W likes horses and has come riding a few times also. Tonight I get a txt from her that she really appreciates my horses now because she went riding with a high school friend and those horses weren't so good. So, guess where she went to ride with her friend? Well?? did you guess yet?? ow's place! yes, her friend boards her horses at ows place.

Most likely no one else makes the connection. I know I shouldn't say anything, my family has never been told about the hell I've been thru the last 7 years. In fact, in one more week is the 7 year anniversary of when I noticed the light switch change in H.

H does know that nieceinlaw was thinking about getting a horse that was kept at ows. When I asked his advice on the horse he knew the horse well and advised against it.

Venting here, I know that spouting off and filling in nieceinlaw about ow would not help anything except me short term. Nothing about this has been short term so no sense seeking short term satisfaction now!

WCW #2069528 09/04/10 12:39 AM
B
B
OMG! There are still little twists and turns in your sitch, aren't there? This sure has been a long journey for you, and I hope that your H finds his way back soon.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard