Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 38 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 37 38
P
OP Offline
P
So the rope is laying on the ground. I will not be thinking about what happens next. The worried look in her eyes as she kissed me goodbye last night sayd a lot.

She had plenty of opportunity the first have of the day to talk to me. She didn't and I did not expect her to. She may be fearful to find out what my plans include. The next 3 days she would have plenty of time to decide between the fear of losing me or the fear of failing the R again. Little that she knows that the latter should not be scary at all. Thanks to continuing support here I am certain that I can pull that off. I have the patience and will to make it work this time. I also have the strenght to leave her should she choose that.

Earl is going to ruin her party tomorrow. It will probably be cancelled. Too bad, I actually liked the idea for her.

I have 3 days to do what I want. I will clean up the yard, clean the house, do laundry and have everything sparkling when she comes home Sunday morning.

I will enjoy the Labor Day weekend one way or another.

C
C
Quote:
I will clean up the yard, clean the house, do laundry and have everything sparkling when she comes home Sunday morning.

Because..... ?

Maybe you need to have your own party and be cleaning up from it when she gets home.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
OP Offline
P
Because I want to.

She is pretty sloppy person and with her around constantly creating a mess I could never catch up.

Did I say I want to?

I am already planning a party for Saturday - another reason to clean before and after.

Enjoy the Silence
P
OP Offline
P
Nothing new here. Just bumping.

Enjoy the Silence
R
ris Offline
R
Your visit over there sounded really good! I think you handled things very well.

And good for you for this attitude:
Originally Posted By: pookie69
The next 3 days she would have plenty of time to decide between the fear of losing me or the fear of failing the R again. Little that she knows that the latter should not be scary at all. Thanks to continuing support here I am certain that I can pull that off. I have the patience and will to make it work this time. I also have the strenght to leave her should she choose that.

Accept that there is only one thing you can change in life and that is you

Me:26 H:26
My thread
P
OP Offline
P
W is texting again this morning. The radio silence did not last too long. I've been ignoring it for now. I will respond in couple of hours and only answer the question.

She asked if the dogs are alright. Duh, why wouldn't they be?

Enjoy the Silence
T
T
Quote:
Duh, why wouldn't they be?

Lose the sarcasm: it's disrespectful grin

I find it funny you are telling hih to initiate contact, but here you are getting a temperature check from your wife that you did not initiate:)

Last edited by TimeHeals; 09/04/10 12:57 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
P
OP Offline
P
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals
Quote:
Duh, why wouldn't they be?

Lose the sarcasm: it's disrespectful grin

Of course I wouldn't actually say that. grin

Enjoy the Silence
P
OP Offline
P
Quote:
I find it funny you are telling hih to initiate contact, but here you are getting a temperature check from your wife that you did not initiate:)

He is wrapped up in the birthday card dilemma and I thought that e-mail would be "colder" than a cute card, but not disrespectful. His W seems to be needy for attention.

But you're right. Cutting communication means exactly that.

Enjoy the Silence
T
T
If you haven't responded to your W yet, try something funny smile

"Dogs are fine. I'm teaching them to play cards.".

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Page 25 of 38 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard