Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 67 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Got moved, missing my dog, will be on and off until they get my internet hooked up, but I could see if a neighbor has unsecure wireless and tag along...... W texted me asking if i knew where something was, didnt respond. Then she called about an hour later, didnt answer no VM left so I will leave it at that. She knows I am moving and right now I dont really care to talk to her or converse with her over texr, go live you fantasy life baby!!!!

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
slow day????

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi All,

In my new place, what a friggin day!!!! As I said before W texted me, called me I did not reply. I finally sent her a text around bedtime to talk to the kids. She replied they were at daycare still, I said ok. Her phone rang and it was my D3 on the phone, she was soooooooooo cute talking with me, I told her that I got her and S5 a new game for their Wi, and she was so excited. THey were about to leave and W got on the phone, sounded chipper and said S5 does not want to get on the phone. I said its ok, I said I will pick S up at school tomorrow and then get D. Asked where D will be she said daycare.

I then asked where do I need to bring them on Saturday. She started to go in to her schedule of her appts, and then asked if i was going to the gym, I said yes and that I would take them with me and meet her mid day. I got off the phone first with a bye and look so forward to seeing my trolls tomorrow.

I have been going more dark, and will keep doing so. I have read some of the feedback on John28 thread, I think my W is just one that wants out of M, just tired of it, I need to keep that thinking going forward and it will help me move on quicker as well as myself moving on quicker. I feel she has reached out more for friendship than her feelings missing me. To all the people that have kept up with my sitch, do you agree?

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
^

P
P
Dsh,

grats on getting settled in. Your kids will have fun since it'll be "new." Kids always like that stuff.

Low expectations coupled with optimism about the future are the key. Take care of yourself, and the rest will fall in place.

T
T
Quote:
I think my W is just one that wants out of M, just tired of it,

Well, as far as actions so far... seperations and preparing for divorce pretty much say just that. Not trying to mind read here however.

Quote:
I need to keep that thinking going forward

Why? That too is an expectation. Why not remain open, take care of business, take care of your kids, and take care of yourself, and brush up on your charm and flirting skills ?

Right now you are headed for divorce. But you don't know about the future.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 09/03/10 03:48 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH

Part of it is keeping that mindset helps me let go and detach further. It helps me keep expectations low. Do I still have hope? a little. W and I have interacted less and less lately, which is a good thing. I will enjoy my time with my trolls tonight, and keep being dark with the W. I still have ups and downs, I am living around a bunch of single moms who lok at me like man cake!! its flattering but the furthest thing from my mind right now is dating or hooking up to make things more confusing. Flirting and getting to know new people is healthy for me but that is all i am doing at this point.

T
T
Quote:
Part of it is keeping that mindset helps me let go and detach further.

Helps you not be clingy, I expect.

Detaching means you are completely open, however. I know what you mean. Been there.

I am waiting for your inner Cary Grant to emerge smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
R
R
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
Hi All,

In my new place, what a friggin day!!!! As I said before W texted me, called me I did not reply. I finally sent her a text around bedtime to talk to the kids. She replied they were at daycare still, I said ok. Her phone rang and it was my D3 on the phone, she was soooooooooo cute talking with me, I told her that I got her and S5 a new game for their Wi, and she was so excited. THey were about to leave and W got on the phone, sounded chipper and said S5 does not want to get on the phone. I said its ok, I said I will pick S up at school tomorrow and then get D. Asked where D will be she said daycare.

I then asked where do I need to bring them on Saturday. She started to go in to her schedule of her appts, and then asked if i was going to the gym, I said yes and that I would take them with me and meet her mid day. I got off the phone first with a bye and look so forward to seeing my trolls tomorrow.

I have been going more dark, and will keep doing so. I have read some of the feedback on John28 thread, I think my W is just one that wants out of M, just tired of it, I need to keep that thinking going forward and it will help me move on quicker as well as myself moving on quicker. I feel she has reached out more for friendship than her feelings missing me. To all the people that have kept up with my sitch, do you agree?

that's awesome news bro,
glad you got the new place,
I'm sure there is a ton of work still to do but there's nothing like having your own place to call home to make this situation better for you & your kids.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi all,

Kids and I have had a blast so far, they are both on the couch eating popcorn and watching star wars. We went to the gym( can you guys tell im a gym nut yet?) went for a cone from sonic, the nthe park, took the dogs for a walk and ate dinner. W left me a message earlier kinda long about this and that, mainly kid related but she seemed to be rambling on. I did not call her back sent her a text that i got her message.

Tonight she sent another text asking the same thing from yesterday, asking if i knew where her memory card was for her camera, she knows I have no clue, so I just replied to her, no idea. That was it. I do not ask what she is doing, but she always makes an effort to tell me what she is doing whether by message or text. I do not really respond one way or the other. I am not a pr!ck just showing really no interest in what she is doing. I have read through many Vets threads and noticed that if you show them you are not going to be their "best friend" the person that is always there to bounce stuff off of, to share stuff with, sometimes that is the best medicine. I think it was PDT who said his W realized she was losing her best friend and it scared the crap out of her. Does my W have other friends? yes but not a best friend, her friends have so many issues they are in and out of her life like, well I dont know what to compare it to.

But over the last eight years, I have been her stable friend, partner and support system. She needs to know what it is like without that there. She did once before, although there was OM the last time, and I have to admit she didnt like the fact that after she walked, there were a lot of OW on my side. I was not the one to stray, but after I filed, and the "ladies" came out I did not stop them smile.

Page 43 of 67 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard