Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 41 of 67 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Good C session. C asked me about the pending D. I said what do you want to know. He said how do you feel about it? I said right now today I accept it, it is what it is. I told him that there is no point in trying to fight it anymore. He asked me if I still wanted to be with her? I said I dont know. I told him that being on my own has been liberating, do i think about her and my family yes, but at the same time I have been more focused on me and what I need to work on.

I told him even if she came to me tomorrow about reconciling, she isnt ready, she hasnt worked on herself one bit. It would go back to everything being my fault and that wont work. My S told me today he wanted me back at home. I again told him Mommy and Daddy are not getting along and that we will have separate houses for a while. He said Mommy wants us to be together. I said again we are not getting along. He is 5 and even he can manipulate, so I just changed the subject about swimming and playing at daddy's new place.

And I had to go to the Dr and get 2 antibiotic shots because of the damn dog bight, it started to get infected and those friggin shots hurt like hell. Not the needle but the burning and muscle aching feeling with the medicine. I told the nurse to leave the room afterthe shots, she said why, I said I want to punch in the face thats why. I was joking of course but I wanted to punch something.

Oh what a year.......

R
R
careful there James Toney,
you may try to punch but she might shoot for your legs, get you on your back and go for a choke ;-)

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That was a good fight, teehee Rob WTF was that fat f@ck thinking there? She was kinda big for a nurse, here in TX nurses are either massive or hot as hell, there is no in between, reminds me of married with children episodes, whether hot or not.....

R
R
give him respect for trying,
I pretty much knew the result before the fight even began,
I'm sure James has decent punching power,
but he's a bigger guy and he moves like a big guy and without the benefit of years of MMA/wrestling training/experience,
I just knew that Randy would bring him down to the ground,
Silva's a better striker than Toney could ever hope to be but Sonnen wrestled Silva to the ground - that's how you neutralize a striker with decent stand up skills, you stop him from standing up ;-)

Hope you're feeling better,
remember to maintain that great positive attitude for you, your kids and for your wife, not to get her back or to convince her otherwise but to show everyone that life is great, wasting it is a dumb thing to do.

Get some rest and stop playing dog catcher ;-)

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
HAHA, I know it has been rough with the dogs. I need to get into my own place in 2 days, cant come quick enough. I am staying positive and showing it. As I said I am accepting what is here today. What is front of me good and bad. That is the beginning we will see what the future holds for me.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W texted me this AM and asked what time I was going to the gym? she knows what time but I just replied the usual, whats up? she wrote that she had a few appts. and trying to figure out what to do with the kids. I told her I would take them for about an hour but I have moving to do, the rest she would have to figure out. She said ok. I want to see my kids, but I have to be back to not being her on call babysitter, I would have taken them to the gym anyway so basically I did not fall in to her trying to get me to work with her schedule, she still needs to figurethis out on her own.

T
T
Quote:
want to see my kids, but I have to be back to not being her on call babysitter,

Do you guys have a calendar type schedule yet? You can't be her babysitter. Letting her go means letter her solve those kind of things too. I can understand if you are delaying the calendar type schedule until after the move, but get on one of those asap.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH,

I am trying to, but again with all the crap she has dished out about my living sitch I have decided to wait until I am in my own place(which will be tomorrow) to get the kids with me more often. I think the way I handled it was the best. I basically stated I would take them like I normally do, and that I have others things to do and cannot accomadate her schedule when she needs it. She didnt think about the fact that when she books an appt. she makes around 30 dollars for that hour, but she has to pay around 12 for the kids to be watched. She has to deal with this, not me.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Feeling a little low today, I have totake one of my akitas to the vet at 4 to put her down. She has had inoperable bone cancer for the last 8 months and its just killing me to see her go through this pain. She is 8 years old and a total b!tch but my kids will be upset.

Really no contact from W today which is fine, she did send a text asking ig I was putting the dog down, I simply replied yes. No reply.

C
C
I am really sorry about your dog. You are very brave and loving to help your dog not be in pain anymore.

Page 41 of 67 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard