Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36
M
M
Hey IDU, checking in. She probably called to see what's in store for her. Let your attorney take care of that side of things. Do what's best for you.

I'm going through all kinds of new stuff today with my sitch. If you're bored come by for a visit at my thread in the infidelity section. It's an interesting read.

I'm probably the last person to give advice right now but I just wanted to continue to give you my support.

M 38
WAW 36
Together 19 years
Married 12 years
Bomb/Separated Oct. 09
I love my wife
Sitch
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals
Quote:
I still had some hope, but realize it is over.

Oh geez. Stop being so dramatic. I know it's not easy getting to where you need to be in this whole process, but I can tell you this isn't it. It's pure eeyore smile

Thanks, TH.

I'm letting my feelings get in the way.

(see previous post mad)

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
LSG #2067151 08/31/10 06:56 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Thanks, as always, LSG.

I am a little ashamed of myself. As much as I've learned, this still takes me by surprise and I know it shouldn't.

How's the job hunt going? You are going to get a well deserved break soon. You are starting to make your own good luck, do you see that? whistle

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1933641#Post1933641
D
D
Yeah, the costs are killing me too. I am on craigslist looking for good deals on anything and everything.

Because I got the truck, she got most of the furniture in the house, including the kids bedroom sets. I got some beds, dressers and mattresses, but I could use a couple of nightstands and small lamps. Maybe I will hit some garage sales this weekend too.

It is a nightmare! She has everything she needs to live and continues to b!tch. I have a truck, tools and sporting equipment. Unfortunately, the kids can't sleep on screwdrivers.

Hang tough IDU. We'll get through this.

L
LSG Offline
L
IDU,

Don't be ashamed of how you feel. It is hard to separate what you have learned and what you feel. This is why you are surprised. You are allowing your emotions to control you, not what you have learned. I do it all the time. It is taking control of them and doing what you know you have to at this point.

I have not heard back from the company I cantacted yesterday. I will tell you about it in my thread.

You are making your own luck too. Do continue to do this, and it will help you alot in your sitch.

Let your thoughts out here as much as you need to. It will keep you thinking and not reacting. Take the lead in your life and do what you want to do.

We are here to help you!

Last edited by LSG; 08/31/10 07:05 PM.

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
mza8 #2067161 08/31/10 07:05 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: mza8
Hey IDU, checking in. She probably called to see what's in store for her. Let your attorney take care of that side of things. Do what's best for you.

I'm going through all kinds of new stuff today with my sitch. If you're bored come by for a visit at my thread in the infidelity section. It's an interesting read.

I'm probably the last person to give advice right now but I just wanted to continue to give you my support.

You are having a bad time of it right now. I have been following along. Hang in there and think through what you should do. I think we all have the answers we are seeking. It's finding the courage to accept the answers and follow through.

You're support is appreciated and always welcome.

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

M
M
Originally Posted By: idontunderstand

think through what you should do. I think we all have the answers we are seeking. It's finding the courage to accept the answers and follow through.

Thank you IDU and very well said.

M 38
WAW 36
Together 19 years
Married 12 years
Bomb/Separated Oct. 09
I love my wife
Sitch
mza8 #2067221 08/31/10 08:15 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Took the day off work tomorrow.

Things to do:

Go to bank and divide money, close out joint accounts.
(should have done that a long time ago)

Appt. with L about the paperwork and some questions she has.

Tell the kids what is going on. My W would always back down when I said that we needed to do this. No more putting it off. I am terrified of what it will do to them. Not my decision.

Work out a co-parenting plan to go along with what I am asking for in my petition. I will not be her baby sitter. She acts as though it's my duty and has guilted me into it and I let her. Manly and attractive, eh?

I got the ball rolling, time to expedite things if possible. I am not acting out of shock or surprise, just got hit with a 2x4 from her.

Also heard back from the school board pres. W is in for an interesting meeting in a couple of weeks. She will blame it all on me and that's okay. EVERYONE now knows who has been lying and what's going on. And they are not happy.

God, what a day. Phone calls from my L and from school board.

Someone is trying to tell me something. My indecision has been my worst enemy. Time to press on.

Is it normal to feel so stupid in this process? I had many aha! moments today.

I will really try not to come back here in a couple of days all weak and scared, I promise. You have all told me this is what I should have done long ago and maybe my chances would have been better. I have to stop half a$$ doing things hoping she will wake up.

Finally, full speed ahead.

Oh, prayers are still welcome.

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

A
A
You've got mine IDU.

Stay strong.

ADAPT. OVERCOME. IMPROVISE.
-Tom Highway

Me: 43
W: 40
S12 & S9
Married 17yrs
Together 20yrs
I
OP Offline
I
Originally Posted By: A_goodman
You've got mine IDU.

Stay strong.

Thanks, Goodman.

I need every single one.

Just a note-

I put a bid in on a house across the road from my parents. It has plenty of room and is very much in my price range. It does have a contract on it, but the realty co. has not heard from that party in several months and thinks the financing may have fallen through. It would be the perfect set up to get me and the kids on our feet. I am going to look at it tomorrow with the agent.

Again, wish me luck.

Thanks!

Me-43
W-36
TS-10
D-7
S-4
M-11
Rings off-8/16/2010

Page 19 of 36 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard