Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 40 of 67 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 66 67
T
T
Quote:
Either way I just said I have to get back to this proposal, she replied thanks for shoving me off? jesus the level of maturity at times i want to put her back in her crib with a bobba!!!

Bet she would really get steamed if you said it like this, "Sorry Sweetcheeks, I've gotta get back this proposal I'm working on. Talk to you later".

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thought about something like that as well, TH what the hell does she expect, that I will just be her BFF I guess, she had no interest in this kind of conversation and this amount of contact when we were separated in the same house, and now she gets sad when I get back to what i am doing.... manipulation at its best. But I am trying to be there to a degree but when I feel I am being too "available" I go the other way.

She is used to this kind of attention and thrives for drama, so when the drama kicks in the attention from me goes bye bye.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
that is classic, try sunblcok in someones lubricant, did that to a roommate after high school it was not nice to do, but the screams and the yelling are unforgetable!!!!!!!!!! not a gay thng rob, him and his GF were the ones screaming, I was downstairs laughing my ars off!!!!

T
T
Quote:
TH what the hell does she expect, that I will just be her BFF

Yep. Mine is trying that too. BFF ... until she finds somebody else, I expect. I think it is more than that, but that's part of it. Keep you from moving on before she's ready (and she might not even be fully concious of it).

I got a free cheese steak sandwhich because after a few phone calls and emails, I answered and said "look Sunshine, we're not going to be buddies".

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I like that TH, sunshine. She wanted me out of where i am at, I need to be anyway, now that I am getting my own place i think she is freaking out a bit. It is a little different with kids, now that S is having a hard time with this, she is having to deal with him more often. It kills me that he is going through this, and I want to be there for him, but she has to deal with him during this. I hope she is handling it the right way.

I think with the first hearing in just over a week, maybe the whole realization of what you put into overdrive is freaking her out a bit. the way she is acting seems that way, but who knows other than her. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing, I think what got under her skin was the fact I kept telling the kids(we were on speaker) that when daddy gets his new place we will play games and go swimming in the new pool. I am getting a nice new apartment and I think it is freaking her out now. Whether its true or not, It makes me feel better that the tables have turned a bit. She seems to be the one obsessing now, she is the one who is initiating, when she gets hostile I either end it, or calmly tell her this is not going to go theat way.

I am still going down MY path, I will not fight her on the D, which I think she kind of expected, but I realized with the help of everyone here, whats the point? I cant change her mid, by being needy and trying to convince her she is making a mistake? she needs time to really understand what gear she put this car in, at some point there will be no reverse.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi All,

Feelong pretty good today, signed a contract yesterday ynder my new company, and working with an investor to take over another project which will keep me busy for the next few years. I did feel I lead yesterday, with converations and with the fact i was not letting the W bully me. I feel there was some catnip there, it seemed to make her want to contact me more, and when I told her I had to stop she got upset, and I joked with her about it.

She is bored and lonely I think, I will be going more dim in the next week until our hearing. I will try and see my kids as much as possible as well this week, I need to move again, wed and thurs so that will be interesting with everything I have going on.

T
T
Quote:
She is bored and lonely I think, I will be going more dim in the next week until our hearing. I will try and see my kids as much as possible as well this week, I need to move again, wed and thurs so that will be interesting with everything I have going on.

Remember to think "Cary Grant". You can let go, be firm when you need to be, and be charming when it's appropriate, and you can even be witty and funny when it's called for smile

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Yes TH, like I said, our interaction yesterday was cordial, then she got nasty I stood firm, then she apologized and started initiating conversation again I was fun and had to end it, she got pissy again and I was funny with it. All in all I think I did good yesterday.

At the same time I believe even if she wanted to slow the D process down her pride would get in the way. I have heard many times "pride before a fall". So I am not holding my breath on that one, I will keep going "as if" and leave it at that. Like I have read many times, when they are set free, its not all its cracked up to be......

T
T
Quote:
At the same time I believe even if she wanted to slow the D process down her pride would get in the way.

Mind reading. I bet kitty would rub up against you leg if she wanted to be petted smile If not, no reason not to have a good life.

Quote:
Like I have read many times, when they are set free, its not all its cracked up to be......

Set yourself free..., and enjoy it smile You are still worried about her feelings and still trying to read them like your feelings are going to tell you what she is feeling--that is the opposite of intuition.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Gotta stop the mind reading, Met the W to let her take the kids back, again they both wanted to go with daddy but this is normal. W stood there like she still wanted to talk to me or something, but i was focused on the kids and kept saying I had to go, I have a C appt at 8. Anyway as I walked to my truck W just stood there and watched me drive away. BLAH BLAH BLAH She jsut got done tanning and ahd a cute outfit on, didnt say squat about it, kept the PMA up and was giddy with the kids.

She did call earlier and asked if she could borrow my truck, I asked what for, she said she bought a horse and needed to go pick it up. She used to buy and train then sell horses with a GF of hers and said she made decent money at it b4 so she thought she would try it again. I gave her props for this was upbeat, and told her no on the truck. tee hee, told her I was using it thursday. he didnt really make that much money at it and it was very time consuming, she doesnt have the time now but i guess she thinks she does.

She tells me she spent the last of her money on a washer and dryer then buys a horse? how about a budget? well that is her problem not mine, and if she asks for money I will tell her to call daddy. He is her enabler not me. She was very upbeat today, I had no reason to contact her today and still really dont have areason to going forward unless it has to do with the kids. So I will keep that mindset and press on.

Page 40 of 67 1 2 38 39 40 41 42 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard