Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 67 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
LSG,

I give details when I feel they should be given. Again I deal with the fact i have lied about little stuff, I think I am keeping the mystery there, and giving in to some trust issues while being firm for myself. I feel I am doing good with all of this, whether she takes notice or not I feel good about it.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W texted me this morning and asked if I could drop off the lawn mower. I told her I would, and then said you need to get the rest of your stuff. I originally told her that she could keep the dryer and I would take the washer so we each only had to buy the other. She decided to buy new w and d and says now she has no money. I did not say anything to that. Then she said for me to look at the positive, that I dont have to buy anything. So I laughed a bit and said good point.

She laso called me to tell me the kids turtle died. She said the kids were crying about it, and that she was going to borrow a shovel from the neighbor and have a little ceremony after the kids are out of school. She asked if i was going to the gym with the kids, I told her I would and then told her I dont know how good my workout will be since the dog bite. She asked what happened, I told her and she proceeded to act like a mom. Dr. questions, atibiotics stuff like that.

It was another pleasant conversation, I guess her daddy didnt buy the washer and dryer for her, so she spent the last of her money on those i guess. She hasnt been in her place for 2 weeks yet, so the first round of bills have not even come in yet and she is already broke? she is off today except for one apt. she has at 5 which will pay her 25 bucks.

It will be interesting how this plays out for her in the long run.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So much for keeping things pleasant. As I am leaving a meeting, she sends a text that said: why do you keep changing your mind without giving me any warnings. I did not respond, I waited until I got in my car and called.

She started to give me crap about the fact I keep asking her to get the rest of her stuff and that I promised to move it all for her. I said negative, I told you I would move what I could a week ago, and then I ran out of room in the uhaul and that you would need to get the rest of it. She then started to go into the fact I have been going out and stuff, and asked if I was drinking beer again? I said yes, I told her as much as you want to believe I am an alcoholic, 2 doctors and a therapist said I am not. I told her if i want to drink a few beers out with friends it is my choice. I then said W we are getting a divorce, I do not need to check in with you and get your approval on everything I do.

She then started to say I do not respect her in the fact that she says I say I will do something and not finish. This is where she tries to turn things around and lay guilt. I said you have had plenty of time to get your stuff, I went out of my way to help and could not get everything. I then went in to her registering our S and renting a house without talking to me about it, I said that is very disrespectful and this conversation is over. She then said you get defensive when you lie, I said I am tired of your crap, and I will not be bullied.

I ended the conversation and said I will meet you at X and get the kids, she started to retract and speak softly and said bye.

I was 20 mins late getting the kids and she started lighting me up again via text as I was pulling into X. I did not give her the time of day nor did I respond to her bs texts. I grabbed the kids hugging them and tickling them shut her car door and got in my truck.

After about 2 hours I dropped the kids at daycare and sent her a text that said: kids are at daycare. She then sends a text thank you, enjoy your evening. I returned a U 2.

10 mins later she calls, I answer and she says hi, I say the same and she apologized to me for snapping at me, I accepted her apology and we made small talk for a few more minutes. She said our S is really having a tough time with this, and I said I need to see the kids more often and that I wll spend some time with them tomorrow. I had another call coming in and told W I have to take this call I will talk to you tomorrow. SHe said ok.

What is going on with this woman?

She invites me to dinner 2 times
she mentions me renting a house in the same neighborhood she moved to.
She actually apologized for the first time in a long time
She says she still cares about me and wants me to safe
When I go dark for more than a day she starts contacting me
We have a good pleasant day of conversation then she turns into I am woman hear me roar!!!!

I feel like my W is turning into my mother!!!! Is she trying to still control and mainpulate me while we are near the big D? Sometimes I feel she hasnt totally let go of me, as my C said she will start to miss the adult interaction with me after a while, but at the same time as i have said before i will not be my XW BFF.

Any input? any of you ladies out there who might know what the hell I am dealing with here?

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
bump

T
T
Quote:
She started to give me crap about the fact I keep asking her to get the rest of her stuff and that I promised to move it all for her. I said negative, I told you I would move what I could a week ago, and then I ran out of room in the uhaul and that you would need to get the rest of it.

Too much yabbering. "I didn't promise to move it all, and even if I had, I can change my mind too" <wink at her> smile

Quote:
She then sends a text thank you, enjoy your evening. I returned a U 2.

Go dimm. Don't respond if there are no questions to somebody who is arguing with you and starting fights. Don't reward bad behavior. In fact, laugh about it unless it is something where you need to draw a line in the sand (boundary).

Quote:
When I go dark for more than a day she starts contacting me
We have a good pleasant day of conversation then she turns into I am woman hear me roar!!!!

This is rhetorical, right? Give her more space, and be fun when you do the kid exchanges. If she gets pushy or nasty, do you best Cary Grant and point out that it's no way to act. Humor helps.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 08/31/10 02:43 AM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks TH,

I talked to the kids, and they kept saying they want to stay with daddy. I hung up with D, then the W sent a text saying she still wanted to talk to me. I told her via text that i am working on a proposal and that she needs to text me if its important I am too busy.

She is texting me about how things are going with some of the stuff I am working on, I am just being friendly, not giving too much info into what I am working on. I am playing with it, being funny and gay, not man gay like Robx likes to put it just goofy gay.

R
R
LOL!

.... and you know the difference because..... ;-)

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
HAHA Rob,

You are like another corporal I worked with, we called nim sneaky, if I were on a call, he would show up as backup and I wouldnt even know he was standing behind me as i talked with the complainant. YOu just sneak in to a thread and ROBEXCORISM!!!!!!!

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I just ended her endless textorama, she started to ask about a BBQ my brother had, that I did not mention to her. It was after receiving papers, after we S why the f*ck would I tell her about it?

Either way I just said I have to get back to this proposal, she replied thanks for shoving me off? jesus the level of maturity at times i want to put her back in her crib with a bobba!!!

Can someone say she is getting a little reality here?

R
R
oh come now, I'm not that bad,
I have mellowed a bit in my 30's and haven't played any tricks on my co-workers in quite a while plus I stopped sabotaging bag lunches a long time ago.

...but if you ever get a chance,
the liquid dish soap in somebody's sandwich prank is wicked... but you didn't hear that from me ;-)

Page 39 of 67 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard