Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 38 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 37 38
P
OP Offline
P
I am not familiar with your color coding, but I take it as a YES.

P
OP Offline
P
Coach,

I want to thank you for passing by here as often as you have. I appreciate your wisdom.

I will have a talk this Saturday before she leaves. I will make it short brief and to the point.

I will make my offer with options and also announce that I have plans in place for both, which I do.

What if she wants to hear the plans also before answering me?

I don't want to play with an open deck.

C
C
Quote:
What if she wants to hear the plans also before answering me?

She wants a man who makes plans.

Quote:
I don't want to play with an open deck.

Why? You aren't bluffing or trying to win.

You will start to get clarity once you let go. I know it sounds like I'm asking you to jump off a cliff in the dark. I want you to succeed.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
OP Offline
P
Thanks Coach.

You're right. I won't be bluffing and I'm not looking to win.

Winning does not guarantee success. Success however may require losing at times. I can say that when looking back at my own career.

You're the best of putting things into perspective.

I wish my W would get some unbiased advice from you. God knows she needs that.

S
S
Originally Posted By: Coach
You will start to get clarity once you let go. I know it sounds like I'm asking you to jump off a cliff in the dark.

act 4 scene 6 *wink*

EDGAR

"Why, then, your other senses grow imperfect
By your eyes' anguish."

P
OP Offline
P
Journaling a bit.

W texted earlier than usual to let me know that she was going to be late again. I usually do not respond. This time it said "I might be late."

I texted back "what does might mean?" She replied "will be late"

I said "that's much better, now I know what I have to do."

Stopped on my way to get some food to cook. Grabbed a single corn and a filet mignon for nice self treat.

All of a sudden around 7 W walks in. I did not expect her that early. She was in a good mood al little tipsy but not drunk. She started picking up the dogs and placing them on my lap (this is the latest strange behavior).

She noticed the crocery bag on the counter. I said "I did not expect you to come home so early, so I bought myself dinner material. If you are hungry I can share but there is only one piece of corn.

She said that it's okay, we can split it and proceeded to make dinner.

Then something strange happened. As she was grilling outside she asked me to feed the dogs. So I did. We finished dinner and went to the living room. I took the dogs out and when I came and sat down she went to the kitchen and fed the dogs ????

I was puzzled and asked why she did that. She looked at me and asked "what do you mean?". I said "You told me half an hour ago to feed them and I did. Don't you remember?"

A little problem here is that one of the dogs is on medication and now received a double doze with his dinner.

She looked angry and mumbled that the double doze is not harmful.

I said, "that's not what worries me. It's you who did not remember."

She paced back and forth and went to bed.

Something is happening. This is not the first time she has had a blackout like that. I wonder if it has happened more often than I've realized. But there is always some alcohol involved.

Not a good situation.

S
S
Originally Posted By: pookie69

had the munchies

didn't remember

paced back and forth

crashed in bed

Something is happening.

smokes a little dope.

P
OP Offline
P
Quote:
smokes a little dope.

Absolutely not.

However there is a possiblity of antidepressants.

W hates any medication or drugs, but maybe she is taking some happy pills. I have to search her car, because there is nothing in the house.

But if you have followed my story here, you'll see that she thinks she may have MS which is very confusing disease.

There was an MRI scheduled but postponed.

C
C
Could be menopause and the "fuzzy" thinking.

Her mind could be somewhere else.

Maybe the dogs talked her into it.

Quote:
smokes a little dope.

Absolutely not.

Could be she smoked a lot of dope.

If her behavior is bothering you then it is your responsibility to bring it up. Go to the source.
The dogs sure aren't.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
OP Offline
P
It's not the menopause. Some time ago I thought of that and she did too eventhough neither of us brought up that possibility.

She got bloodwork done and apparently there was no sign of early menopause.

She hates dope and people who use it, trust me, she despises them, so it isn't that.

I think it's happy pills mixed with alcohol. It may explain her irrational behavior that one weekend after only 3 glasses of wine.

But, yes it does bother me. I wish she would continue to get diagnosed. I am ready for whatever it might be.

I have to be careful how I would bring this up. You don't tell an alcoholic that they drink too much. You don't tell the dopehead that they smoke too much. You don't push a person about their health issues. For them it's personal and no one else's business.

Last edited by pookie69; 08/27/10 04:39 PM.
Page 20 of 38 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard