Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 67 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks LSG,

I am not giving up hope, but like Robx and a lot of other guys here, the patience is the toughest part for me. Men usually dont have the gift of patience, and I expecially dont have it. But I am working on it, I try not to look in to the little gestures she does, pulling lint off of my face, and stuff like that. She keeps talking about how she cannot afford this ir that, and I just want to tell her "why did you rent something that is going to be tough to pay for"? but I dont say anything, I just listen and smile.

I told the kids in front of the W, that we are going to church on Wed and they could spend the night with daddy after that. W did not say anything, and I did not feel the need to ask her if it was ok. As you all have said, I need to lead and make decisions for myself and the kids. Like I said in my previous post, W said she couldnt go Wed, and I didnt invite her anyway.

I think I will plan a trip to the zoo maybe this sunday, I will mention it to the kids, if W wants to go she can tell me, other than that I will take the kids regardless.

B
B
If you store stuff with her, make sure that it goes into any agreement you make that she's just storing it and you will get it back. Otherwise you run the risk of her getting angry at some point and saying that you abandoned it. Also, make sure that you don't store anything that you don't mind her going through because she probably will.

You sound good. I think it's great that you're taking the kids on Wed and making plans for the weekend. By the way, she's telling you about her money issues because she probably thinks she can get you to pay for it. Glad you're not falling for that.

previous thread: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...903#Post1983903
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Blue,

As I have said before, her dad is enabling her with money, but he wont do it forever. She is not working today and as an employee at the daycare for8 bucks and hour and a massage therapist who only gets paid when she gets clients booked, I dont know how she will do it in the long run. I hope she makes it, but at the same time things are tight for me as well. I will not put anything at her place that I care she goes through. She is very civil to me lately, and I think brings up reasons for me to come over, like last night which I squeezed out of.

I am staying strong on the no contact, and she is still testing me, when she knows i am coming over she always makes herself look good, she looked very good this morning and yesterday. I did not comment on it, I never do, dont know if saying she looks nice would be a 180 now or not?

OR do I even bother with trying to save the M anymore, if you have followed my sitch she has moved pretty quick in the last 2 months.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Had a great workout, W texted me a couple of times while at the gym: here is how it goes:

W:Didnt get to pack much....ac guy has been at house all day(i didnt respond yet I dont take phone in the gym)
W:I cant get him to wake up?(I decided to play with her a bit)
Me:Get who to wake up the ac guy fell asleep?:)
W: Ha Ha!No but he just left about 20 mins ago. Feels soooooooo much better.
Me:I bet, you guys should sleep better tonight, I am going by the house to see.
W: This house?
Me: No at the old house you didnt pack sh!t!!!! HAHAHA
W:Like I said....not much....2 boxes and I went ahead and brought em over. Couldnt even shut my drunk.
W: Trunk
W: LOL, Sorry
Me:Oopsy
W: was gonna say door
W:Door+trunk=drunk, LOL!
Me: U r nutz
W: Why?
Me: Door+Trunk W' name spell check at its finest smile
W: U r in an awfully cherrful mood....whts up?
Me: Great workout, dogs are getting along and feeling goofy!
W:Good! its nice to see you like this!
Me:Thanks, tell the kids I will call them in about an hour.
W: OK!

Left it at that, do you guys think I did good here? I no not to expect too much, but I know she misses it when I am like this. Any thoughts???

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
bump^

J
J
When she asked why you were in a cheerful mood, you said basically: I'm GAL.

That's good.

Humor is always good for a R no matter how strained.

----"Et tu, Brute?"----
me:28 W:24 S4
T:6
M:4
EA Exposed: 5/21/10
Bomb: 6/20/10 (Father's Day)
NC w/ OM: 7/10/10
W moved out 8/21/10
http://bit.ly/aOrZne - My sitch
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks John,

Yes it is basically what I said. It was good to get a positive response from the W.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W just sent me a text, I texyed her to talk to the kids over and hour ago, and her text said, I have been calling your phone for an hour and I get a beeping sound......please call me back.

I called back and talked to S about his first day at school, and he kept asking me to come over and give him a hug and kiss. I told him I would give him one tomorrow and take him and D to the gym with me. D was already asleep so I could not talk with her. W then got on the phone and started to talk to me about getting S to school on thursday, and started telling me he needs to be up at a certain time, this and that, I interrupted her and said I can handle it. She said I know you can and stopped telling me what to do. She was not argumentative and stated it in an apologetic voice. We talked a little more about her leaving access to her garage so I could move some stuff in. She asked me if the dresser I am letting her borrow, if she could move it herself? I said I will put it close to the door in the garage so you can drag it in.

I was not going to beat around the bush and say I would come back over to help move it in. She then started to talk about her ac being fixed and how nice she will sleep tonight, I told her you would sleep well, then she began to ummm and ummm so I said if I have any problems I will text or call you tomorrow, she started to say goodbye and I said goodbye and hung up first.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
here is my link from 3 years ago with my current W the first go roundwith her.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...=6&fpart=16

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
i get a lot of views and no one posts;;;;;

Page 28 of 67 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard