Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 67 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Th,

her last text was "why did he have to talk about all this when all I asked was when you were bringing the washer and dryer, I did not bother responding to it. I am not the kind of guy to just hang out with buddies all the time, at least not when we were together, so I am doing it now, and she has to bring it up, which I dont rub it in her face just agreed with her decisions, which I am surprised she did not respond to any of that with good I am glad we agree with what is going on.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So I moved the washer and dryer to the W new place. The kids were very happy to see me and I was being very chipper. Hooked everything up, then realized the dryer cord does not fit her plug. I told her to go get one and I would change it out, she said I dont know what to get, so I just said I would pick it up and handle it. I then said I had to go, she stood around saying umm, umm like she was looking for something to talk to me about. She then said what stuff are you moving over today, I said basically this and that, and the rest would go in storage. She then said I am not using most of the garage here nor am i sing the atic, she said you can keep stuff here if you would like. I did not say yes or no just that I would think about it.

So it was a freindly interaction, and the buddy that i went out with helped me move the stuff. She did not ask about what we did all weekend which I didnt expect her to.

After I left she sent me a text asking when I would be back over? I said I know you need to do laundry for the kids, I put up a temp clothes line and said let me get some things done and I will let you know. I told her I want to take the kids to church on Wed for a back to school blessing, she said she cant go, i didnt say your were invited LOL but I did say I can take them by myself.

up down up down..... blah

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I moved some stuff and sent her a text asking when she would be back at her house. She wrote back she was going grocery shopping and it would be an hour and a half. I wrote her and said I have a lot to do, but that I would try and get by around 8. She said fine, just text me or call and let me know. I then thought about it and asked if it could wait until tomorrow? her mood changed and she texted I will just pick it up from you and do it myself. I told her I was at my new place, she got lost and while I was putting stuff together, she walked in and was looking around the house like an investigator. She seems to be pretty short and not happy about my "new" place and who I am living with, but again this is all her doing.

I gave her the part and tools for the dryer, and she said she would figure it out, I just said ok. A friend wh owas helping me move thinks she wanted me to come over, and that I kinda put a roadblock on that. Maybe I am taking some control back? Some of this is starting to sink in a bit with her?

I am going to meet her in the morning so we can both take our S to his first day of kindergarten. I will be chipper and look good.

R
R
bro, I've been away for a while, life is busy,
what happened to you getting a place for you and the kids?
I have a bit of reading to do on your thread to catch up, apparently some stuff has happened ;-)

How's your attitude been lately overall?

How are the kids?

How are you?

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey Rob,

When you get a chance read up, a lot has happened in the last 2 weeks, she got a house behind my back, and moved the kids over to her new place. A lot to repost so when you get a chance read and let me know your thoughts, I missed you big time!!!!

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I called the W so I could say good night to the kiddos. S kept asking where I was at, I told him I am moving stuff from the old house to daddy's new place. W told me she thinks she hooked up the dryer correctly which I said good, kept it short with her and laughed with the kids.

When I was at the W's house earlier and she was trying to talk, she walked up next to me and pulled some lint off my cheek, does she do this to test me? a little bit of kindness, she wouldnt do that for a neighbor, that is something you do with a person you are still close to. I didnt say anything and really didnt react to her doing it. Her AC is still out at the house, which is killing me bc my kids are sweatin their tails off. Should I take her up on her offer to store stuff at her house? I am getting mixed opinions on this. Some are telling me she is just being nice, others are saying that its her way of still keeping some kind of hold on me. any thoughts??? I know its just stuff, but I didnt really move a lot of stuff to my new place, so a majority of my stuff would be kept at her new place.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
time to go see my little man off to his first day of kindergarten, what a trip..... smile

P
P
I wouldn't keep stuff at her place. Makes it hard to detach, and though you'll be interacting a lot because of your kids, I wouldn't.

Hope you enjoy the first day of kindergarten. I watched some video of last year when we dropped our youngest off at kindergarten. Bittersweet memories.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Pin,

THe stuff I would keep there is stuff that has been in the attic for 2 years anyway. I will not need to get access to it at all. I dont want to waste 80 bucks a month on storage. It was nice taking S to school we walked him to school took pics and it was pleasant. W has arranged for the S to be picked up on days she asked me to do it. thought about saying I could do it now, but then I decided to leave it alone. W has started smoking again, and drinking wine. Those are things she does when she is stressed. I did not say anything just noticed it at her house.

She told me her friend Megan is coming over tonight, I asked her if she was coming over to babysit? she said no just to hang out, then she quickly said " are you interrogating me? I said nope and kept walking with D on my shoulders. I did notice that the W keeps looking at the card I gave her a couple weeks ago, it was somewhat melty man, but also a card that states apologies for the past, and that it is the past, and it cannot be changed now. I have noticed it in different parts of the house, like she is reading it every once in a while. Hopeful thinking I guess.

L
LSG Offline
L
dsh,

I feel you so much. It is so difficult on you. It is nice you took son to kindergarten and had a pleasant time with W. I hope things will become more pleasant for you.

It is never too late, so do not give up hope.

Have a great week!

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
Page 27 of 67 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard