Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
F
F
(So you said you missed Fergie in the boards. Well ya get Fergie.)

Okay. I give. What's a TOB?

You are the smiliest divorcing woman ever. But then you have:

A great, supportive friends (which, BTW, none of whom have much of anything nice to say about stbx Mr. Mindfull).

An excellent legal team.

Good job with an understanding boss (or are you really the boss, since you tell him what to do? I get confused).

Clean, shiny-faced behaved kids (even the D19 is flying right).

What's not to smile about?

Alright enough of that. Let's talk about me. More specifically; fashion.

So you (and Pearl was big on this a while back too) convinced me to buy a Robert Graham-esque shirt. I'm still not convinced it is me. What do I wear with this shirt? I was thinking dark, dirty wash jeans, but I'm not sure that's the look.

I also need new shoes. And I'm not wearing leather flip flops (not happening!). I like a square, slightly upturned toe shoe. Any thoughts?

--Fergie
/slashies are back
//flip flops... psshaw!
///And I'm not wearing the black Puma shoes either.

P
P
Oh, I had to google Robert Graham to see what those shirts looked like. My wallet is smarting!

F
F
Originally Posted By: pinhead
My wallet is smarting!
Pin, no MY wallet is smarting!

But it did come with a gift certificate for a free dessert and 2 free drinks from a great Italian restaurant. And the owner poured me a glass of whisky to drink while shopping. Now that's shopping!

--Fergie
/Drunk shopping is a no brainer
//If I owned a store, I'd give out alcohol to the shoppers

P
P
Fergie, I figure MF will answer you personally so I'll chime in here.

I still love Robert Graham shirts. Several other brands have knocked off the style for cheaper so BF got a couple new ones recently.

BF just wears them with jeans because he only wears them to go out. My very fashionable former boss (who introduced RG shirts to me) also wore them with jeans and cool shoes.

P.S. Hi MF! I miss you!

Last edited by pearlharbr; 08/20/10 03:05 AM. Reason: Forgot to say hi to the hostess

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
L
L
(((((Mind)))))

You deserve so much for what you've been through.

A shining example of what the LBS should be smile

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
F
F
Pearl - I need some jean ideas. Some cool designer ones. I was thinking True Religion, but Mind said "too young". What jeans are in that style, but more "adult"?

BTW, remember Mind's Miss Me jeans?

--Fergie

M
OP Offline
M
You guys will be sickened by this post...! LoL

Ferg -
So, the Fergalicious has returned!? You are right. I did request you. I. needed a little kick in my step!

How wave you bee? (Smirk)

TOB - Thing of Beauty

I am smiling. I do have great friends, a great legal team, really nice kids, etc.. . You missed one, though. I have an amazing Fergie to keep me entertained, honest, and in line! LoL

The shirt goes w/nothing less than kick ass jeans and rockin' black loafers. (I know you will love that!). I like you drunk shopping, too. Thanks for my purse! Ha! (I already forgot the dudes name)

Thabk you for your post and slashies. smile

Punkin -

RG shirts rock. Perfectly fitted to skim curves and define muscle tone! Love it! Cut back on a few Starbucks, and you're covered.

Pearl - we are ALWAYS on the same page - fashion-wise. I miss you so much! How's the BF?

Luv - THANK. YOU. Your are the only other person who has met me, and if you still say such nice things, I nust be doing somethin right!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
F
F
Originally Posted By: Mindfull
How wave you bee? (Smirk)
Punkin -
Thabk you for your post and slashies.

Are you drunk?

--Fergie

B
B
MF!! Thought I had lost you for ever! So glad to hear from you and even happier that you seem to be beaming through the computer screen... love knowing you are happy and more than holding your own.

Are there women's stores where they give out drinks?? Sign me up please... smile

The attitude of these crazies is astounding. It is almost funny in how predictable it becomes. Mine lashed out at me over the weekend bc he was at an important event and I wasn't there. Of course it was my fault he had to 'spend the day walking around alone'...yeah, cause I had the affair(s)...sheesh! Just keep smiling and waving and let him deal with it.

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
F
F
Originally Posted By: Mindfull
Perfectly fitted to skim curves and define muscle tone!
Great! Just what I need to show off my chabs (chubby abs). But at least it will cover my patchy tan. A hodge-podge of tan spots on my arms and legs and a torso that is White Ass Wally.

--Fergie

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard