Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
S
It's all kind of shocking to me. I guess still the most shocking was getting the "sex text" that H meant to send to the ex-gf he was chatting up. Although, him trying to convince the kids that I was a crazy person that was unable to be lived with(so he would be justified in getting out)goes right up there too. I mean, it's one thing for him to be selfish and trying to feed his ego with the ex,but to try and convince your children that their mother is so bad that she deserves to be walked out on??? That's low.

S
S
Oh wait - I thought of another one: H told D18 that he was going to move to another state THOUSANDS of miles away.... she was shocked and totally upset. This was about 2 months ago and I just heard about it recently from her. He's never mentioned this to me.

V
V
H was dragging his feet on canceling our family plan w/cells (H was account holder, so I couldn't change plan). Days before moving out, I said something to him about it.

H freaked out, said that I wanted a new # anyway (news to me), couldn't get a new #, that I couldn't stop talking to him.

Also, H insisted that I now look like $hit (down to 135), and the next breathe suggested that I start stripping.

M & H: 40
M: 5.5 T: 7.5
OW: 7/09 Bomb: 9/09
Sep: 3/10 H files 7/10

still m'd, unsure how to procede

Soapie:
1: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized1
2: http://tinyurl.com/vulcanized2
3: http://tiny.com/vulcanized3
M
M
Gee...so many!

It could be the time where she told me she was planning to call the cops on me because she was "afraid" of me (I've never raised my hand or voice to her in our entire 18 year R), then coming over that evening with dinner and a very friendly attitude.

Or it could be the times when she insists that I kicked her out even though she was the one who left, not once, but three times.

Many more to count. Although the OM shocked me by showing up at my workplace.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
P
P
Leaving me a few months into a planned pregnancy, and then leaving me to raise the child alone while he moves to the other side of the world to be with OW.

Me 36; H 40
baby born in May
M:13, T:15
Bomb (OW): Dec 09
began DBing: Feb
WH overseas with OW
old: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2027369#Post2027369
S
S
Sitting at a stop light late at night, watching him open the driver's side car door for her, then looking around before he slipped into the passenger's seat so she could drive him home...9 MONTHS after he SWORE to me it was over between them.

A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Come on Red, you have three years of ammunition here... you are going soft on us lol

S
S
Originally Posted By: Allen A
Come on Red, you have three years of ammunition here... you are going soft on us lol

It's kind of like childbirth - you try to forget the really painful parts.

Let's see...

*He'd go out of town, call me and the kids for five minutes, then get on the phone with OW for 2 hours.

*He'd text her 30x a day, on average, mostly after I'd gone to sleep.

*He took us out to dinner for Mother's Day and spent most of the meal texting OW back and forth.

*When I woke up one night at 2 am and he wasn't in bed beside me, I called him at work, frantic. He came home 20 minutes later. Texted OW at 3:20 am.

*He went out of town, flight delayed, arrived at airport at midnight. Texted OW 63x between 12:01 and 4 am, as he was driving home. That's when I discovered the affair. When I demanded to know why he was texted HER, he said he was trying to stay awake on the drive home.

I could go on, but now I'm getting depressed....

A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: Seeing Red

*He went out of town, flight delayed, arrived at airport at midnight. Texted OW 63x between 12:01 and 4 am, as he was driving home. That's when I discovered the affair. When I demanded to know why he was texted HER, he said he was trying to stay awake on the drive home.

Texting while driving is illegal! He could have run someone over!

Not that this is the worst part necessarily, but it does highlight how severe these addictions can get.

Y
Y
H left in Aug 09, moved in with OW in Oct 09. My sister died of lung cancer in Nov 09 and I flew out of state to attend funeral with my son. When I returned home, he had broke in the house and removed all of "his" belongings from the garage and shed, mainly tools and other equipment needed to maintain a home. To say the least I was shocked that he took the opportunity at such a devastating time in my life.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard