Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38
P
OP Offline
P
That's why am getting worried Chuck. I see that something is changing now that I have left her alone and I don't know how to handle situations like last night.

How do you know if she simply wanted to test me to see if I am still clinging? In that case I held my ground.

But if she was testing to see if I still have feelings for her because she is beginning to turn around, I may have failed.

P
P
So sex is clinging? Come on, stop overthinking things. Clinging is clutching onto her, chasing her, begging, pleading, persuading.

Sex? That's what she wanted, she wanted that shiver in her spine when you removed her necklace. She wants the spark that makes her purr...

P
OP Offline
P
Quote:
It's not pursuing if SHE'S the one pursuing you!

I understand, but what sould have I done? We haven't been intimate for almost a year. While this roller coaster is still in motion intimacy is the last thing I would consider.

Maybe I should have just given her a neck massage wink

I have to overcome the fear of being rejected in moments like that.

Funny, it feels like I'm dating her. That would be a good thing.

C
C
It's a catch 22. You don't have sex with her then you fail the test. You were boring and would rather watch TV.

OR

You do have sex with her and you are called a Melty Man because she is toying with your emotions and can control you through sex and you need to be more confident and refuse her once in awhile to add mystery and intrigue by not pouncing at her first offer.

Did I put in enough DB cliches in that last sentence?

How is a person to know what to do?

Me 44, W 39, S 6, D 6, M 21
Bomb June 18, 2010
I filed D July 20, 2010
W filed counter suit Aug 2
Rings came off Aug 5, 2010
C
C
Quote:
How is a person to know what to do?

"A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
C
C
Quote:
We haven't been intimate for almost a year.

What's that all about?

It's common for women to make one last try to make it work before they really walk. Be wise.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
P
P
Here's a tip:

If you're headed out the door when she comes down in her lingerie with a come hither look, it MIGHT be ok to leave, just to make her want more, and to wonder where the hell you're going instead of taking her...

BUT

If you choose the frigging History Channel over shagging her, then you've failed. I

C
C
PH,
It was the Military Channel not the History Channel.
I am a 20 year Air Force man so I totally understand. :>)

1 year is a long time. I am currently at 9 weeks without.

Maybe we should put "Last sx day" in our signature blocks? :>(

Last edited by Chuck66; 08/19/10 03:17 PM.

Me 44, W 39, S 6, D 6, M 21
Bomb June 18, 2010
I filed D July 20, 2010
W filed counter suit Aug 2
Rings came off Aug 5, 2010
P
OP Offline
P
Quote:
Sex? That's what she wanted, she wanted that shiver in her spine when you removed her necklace. She wants the spark that makes her purr...

Oh boy. I wish I could have just taken advantage of it but also acknowledged that we still have issues. I know she always cautioned me when she was doing something nice that I should not read anything into it.

Well, I know now that compliments do work and I will look for a right moment to keep giving them. I have to be classy and a gentleman and spread them wisely and in right quantities.

P
P
Originally Posted By: Chuck66
PH,
It was the Military Channel not the History Channel.
I am a 20 year Air Force man so I totally understand. :>)

1 year is a long time. I am currently at 9 weeks without.

Maybe we should put "Last sx day" in our signature blocks? :>(

Uh, that would be the most depressing thing to see everytime I post. It's been 3 months for me (Mother's Day), and though I've been in a SSM, it wasn't as bad as it is now since there's fruit on the vine I can't reach...

Page 12 of 38 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard