Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 67 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W came home, and was beat she sat on the chair and fell asleep, she has to be at work job 1 at 7 am until 3, then off to job 2 at 5-midnight. Hope she is liking the reality... anyway we did not discuss her earlier phone call, from a few posts up... I did not bring it up, when she is ready to talk about it we will.

F
F
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
W came home, and was beat she sat on the chair and fell asleep, she has to be at work job 1 at 7 am until 3, then off to job 2 at 5-midnight. Hope she is liking the reality... anyway we did not discuss her earlier phone call, from a few posts up... I did not bring it up, when she is ready to talk about it we will.

Nice job Man. Perfect. Keep up the hard work.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Faith,

I feel pretty good today, W will be working all day and night, i will spend time with the kids. Like I said I think she is getting a taste of reality, I dont know if she brought up working on the M for the right reasons. We will just have to keep up the PMA and GAL and let her figure it out.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Had an interview this morning, W I guess went by the house, she called me, I answered and said i am finishing up my interview, she had a lot of questions, my whereabouts and such, I reminded her that I had an interview this morning, she obviously forgot, She seems to be reacting to the fact I am moving on with my life, getting my s!t in order. She will be a part of it or not, her choice. But I am friendly, told her good luck with her trade show that she is goig to for about 3 hours, she tanked me for that amd told her I had to get going. I am patting myself on the back, I am doing what I need to be doing, not clingy and moving along "as if". She is noticing I believe...

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Good interview, took the kids to the gym then out to lunch. W got done with work at job #1, texted me and asked where we are at? Waited about 20 minutes to respond, just said running around town, gym and errands. She is working at daycare tonight, and I told her I needed to meet with some potential investors on some deals I am working on. Told her I would drop kids off around 630 and pick them up a little after nine. She said I could drop them off at 5 and she would keep them until she gets off. Usually this would have started a back and forth tug of war, But I simply replied "whatever is easier" which put me on a 180 and a lid on the text conversation. She has been contacting me more since I dont contact her at all unless totally needed for kid stuff. I am GALing like a mother and she has noticed. She wonders where I am, what I am doing which has to do with the breakdown of trust. I keep replies short, and if she questions the answer I do not get hyped up I just say it is what I said it is. My confidence has come back quite a bit, and she sees that. Will post later.

E
E
Hey keep your head up things sound better for you and enjoy the great time you have with the kids. Talk later hope

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks Hope,

Things are looking up, but I still keep the firm belief on the inconsistency patterns. She brings up working on things, then hasnt mentioned it since, so I just back off, and let her bring it up again when she is ready.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Went to meeting with some people over dinner. Came home, W was talking on the phone(like usual) and the kids were very happy to see me. Letting the kids sleep in daddys bed tonight. W stayed up and started to tell me about her day, we talked a bit, I think she was trying to through some things out there to test my jealousy, didnt react just listened to her about her day. She didnt ask about my day, I turn away for 3 mins and then she is asleep.

She wakes up tells me goodnight and makes her way upstairs. After about 10 mins she texts me and asks if the salon I got her a gift card at was open on sundays and if i would mind if she went tomorrow. I replied " I knew you would go on a sunday, I made sure they were open on sundays, no I dont mind". She replied with a thank you, and i replied with a your welcome. She did text me quite a bit today, nothing important, and she also made the effort to call me a few times today. I always ended the calls, and was friendly and polite.

We are going to church together tomorrow so I will be chipper and on my best behavior.

L
LSG Offline
L
dsh,

Keep doing what you are doing. Do not backoff from DBing because you are making some progress.

I wish you the best.

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
D
D
sounds like your handling the upswing pretty well. stay focused and know that there are others that are watching and supporting you and learning from your success

Page 19 of 67 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard