Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 67 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Church helped me last night. As much as I dont want things to get angry or hostile between us, she is not going to run the show, I am taking the lead for me and the kids. She wants a D she is on her own.

L
L
Chruch today got to me. It started talking about family and bearing fruit for the important things in life. Of course on the way home my 6 year old girl said "Daddy Im just going to start begging mommy to come home, please come home, please come home". I want to call her help as ask why doesnt she know what the HECK she is doing to every1

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2055157&page=1
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
They don't care its looking out for #1 narccism at its prime

P
P
Yeah, church was good and bad for me. Made me realize how this is really going to hurt the girls.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Well I think I found a house, a nice single story open floorplan with a separate study. My S christened one of the toilets and clained it as his next to a room. Its affordable, close to everything and available now. As far as church, as I have said before, I did not grow up in church, I am getting more nvolved and finding my faith in God. I am not one to jump in and be what they call a "luke warm" believer.

Church is for guidance and hope. We had a very powerful message last night, and our pastor always touches on family and the importance of it as well as marriage. I obviously get a different message than the W, but again her choices are between her and God. She displays all the signs of a hypocritical christian. Pulls pieces out of the bible that work for her in her "moment".

So for now, I am moving forward "as if".

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
So W came home from horseback riding hanging with her friend who tells her she is making a mistake. She asked about the house hunting, told her found a house getting the paperwork together. She brought up the letting her and the kids stay there, and I stopped her and said I changed my mind. She says you are trying to leave me hanging, I said no, I have come to realize the D is what you want and you can have it. I dont want the D, but I am moving on with my life. She just sat there didnt talk much, so I talked.

She said its what you wanted anyway, I said again no. She keeps throwing back on me, which I wil not let her do. She seems pretty freaked out right now, but I told her I cant make you work on the M, so am agreeing with the D, and I will meet with a L this week. I told her I wont fight her on the assets but the child custody will be a fight.

The conversation didnt really end, she got a session booked at 7 and I am taking the kids to see a preseason Fball game. I will have more to post later.

T
T
Quote:
displays all the signs of a hypocritical christian. Pulls pieces out of the bible that work for her in her "moment".

Stop judging her faith. I know you are feeling a little angry, and it's OK to share with us here, but her faith REALLY is between HER and GOD. She has to find her own path.

In fact, since you are religous, when you pray for strength and clarity, turn her over to God in your prayers. Let God deal with her.

On the other stuff, good. You have to protect yourself and your kids as you best can under these conditions.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 08/08/10 11:56 PM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH,

Iagree her Faith should not be judged by me. Yes I am angry, and I am still finding God for myself. W has been more pleasant tonight, I filled out the app for the new house and just scanned and emailed it. We have been friendly and have talked about our feelings and what has transpired in the last few months, nothing about how things will end up, but I did get across the fact I am moving on....

R
R
acknowledging your anger and that it exists is the first step in dealing with it, you're doing ok bro, she will deal with the reality of the situation on her own timeline - I'm glad to hear that you keeping it friendly, it definitely makes things easier on the other occupants of the household (ie. kids) during this process.

T
T
Agree with rob on the anger: it's OK to feel angry, and it's even OK to say you are angry and tell us all about how you are angry, but... our emotions do not need to dictate our actions.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Page 12 of 67 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard