Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 67 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W is still cold, I might have gone to church with a complete stranger. Now I am getting to the point, actually I am at the point of just moving on, gonna talk with a L this week get one retained to file a counter against her petition. Of course the first hearing is 8 days after we are to be out of the house, she claims she wants to stay in.

I really don't know how she is going to go get a place with the kids in the next 3 weeks. She doesn't have the money unless her dad gives it to her. All I can do now is again, fight for custody and lead without her in my life.

T
T
I think you just need to let go. It dosn't mean anything other than letting go.

You just resolve to be fine and accept what is happening as it is happening.

You hire a lawyer to protect yourself, and so on, but you don't fight the idea of a divorce if that's what she wants.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Your right TH, we were putting the kids to bed, I said the D and S that they are running around with Daddy tomorrow while mommy is riding horses. W looked at me and said what are you doing tomorrow? I looked her right in the eyes and said looking for houses to move in to. She had a look on her face that was blank.........

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
so the friend who disagrees with the W, texted me last night and said W andI need to be friends first to love again. Friend says after talking with W she sees hope in us. I dont know what to do, I am going to look at houses today, and tonight I am going to remind the W we have 3 weeks to vacate the home. I would like to start going through property and seeing what I will take, she will take. I told the friend that the W is being a sellfish, spoiled brat and does not deserve my friendship.

I feel like throwing in the towel to be honest with you all.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
W was leaving for Riding, and ireminded her we have 3 weeks to vacate. She said how long have you known this I tiold her friday. SHe is trying to manipulate me, she said I thought we were going to get a house, and you were going to stay part time at the house and part time at a friends. I said you filed for D, I have 4 weeks before a hearing, I am going to meet with a L this week and file an answer to the petition. She says so your plan all along was to find a house for yourself and leave me hanging. I reminded her you filed for D, we need to discuss a garage sale and splitting up stuff over the next week. SHe left pissed off, and I dont feel an ounce of guilt about it. I will enjoy my time with the kids today.

F
F
Big girl panties for her. Good for you.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
yes she needs to put on her big girl panties, for the last 2 weeks she has been working and banking money, what i am doing is no different than her blindsiding me with the D, no warning no discussion.

R
R
3 weeks isn't alot of time to move and find a new place to live,
this needs to be your top priority right now, maybe find a temporary apartment for you and your kids while you're looking for a new home, seriously 3 weeks... it will go by very fast.

Leave the db'ing on the side for now, finding somewhere to live is #1 on your to-do list.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
That is what Im doing Rob, I am looking at a few houses within 1-2 miles of our current house. Some are vacant and some are ready sept 1, I have the cash to get the landlord motivated for me to move quickly. The ting is the W has known for at least a week, and has done nothing about her own sitch. She is so self obsorbed with her feelings she has made no effort to move forward. I guess she assumed I would enable her by doing all the work for her except the D. Originally I told her I would represent myself, now she knows I plan on getting a L, she is steming now, but she needs to steam, reality check and needs to find her big girl panties.

P
P
Dsh, if your W finds her BGP, see if she has an extra pair to lend to my wife. She could use them...

Hang in there man, you sound like you have your head on straight, and your focus is locked in.

Page 11 of 67 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard