Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 67 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 66 67
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I forgot this morning, I was brushing my teeth and my D was sitting on te counter watching me. She likes to watch me brush my teeth and shave, a little odd but cute. Anyway W walked up to the bathroom door and said you can drop the kids off at the daycare today if you need to, I said thats ok I want to spend time with them. D got off the counter walked over and slammed the door in W's face. I didnt laugh but so wanted to. W pushed the door open and was pissed off at D. I kept brushing my teeth..... I thought it was classic!!!!!

L
L
Originally Posted By: dsh4320
I forgot this morning, I was brushing my teeth and my D was sitting on te counter watching me. She likes to watch me brush my teeth and shave, a little odd but cute. Anyway W walked up to the bathroom door and said you can drop the kids off at the daycare today if you need to, I said thats ok I want to spend time with them. D got off the counter walked over and slammed the door in W's face. I didnt laugh but so wanted to. W pushed the door open and was pissed off at D. I kept brushing my teeth..... I thought it was classic!!!!!

Good stuff right there

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2055157&page=1
M
M
Got to love DADDIES GIRLS.. LOL My 2 y/o daughter is a daddies girl mommy gives more attention to our son 4 y/o so my baby girl knows how to play daddy like a fiddle... LOL. And guess what Im using it to my advantage right now. Same with my son too. I want them to go back to her happy and tired having so much fun. What sucks is her dad has money and is buying his and her ways to there hearts where I can not do that so its alot of attention love affection kisses hugs and taking them to do things like parks,swimming,festivals etc..

Tell your daughter high five and some ice cream should be in order.. LOL

Mark

Me 36
WAW 24
S 4
D 2(My Kids/her step kids)
S15,D14,S10,D11
Love you but not in love with you 6/8/2010
Left/Bomb 6/20/2010
D filed 6/23/2010
M 4
T 5 1/2
R
R
Originally Posted By: dsh4320

There is no "Like" button but if there was, I would have clicked on it, too cute, daughters tend to be protective of their dads, it's a respect thing, apparently mommy has done something to make your daughter angry ;-)

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Mark,

I have learned over 5 years of parenting that objects and toys they enjoy, but time with them and attention is what shows true love for your children. QUALITY TIME BROTHER!!!!!

Robx, she is such the daddy's girl, she can sense tention and wants me to put her to bed and hold her, I am the protector of the family and the D knows it.

W texted me again and asked if I was going to drop off the kids at daycare, I sent one back that said i will think about it, I am going to take them to the gym first.

T
T
Quote:
W texted me again and asked if I was going to drop off the kids at daycare, I sent one back that said i will think about it, I am going to take them to the gym first.

Dude, you have to get off this electronic leash. If you already told her, you should at least wait a couple of hours before you respond a simple, "No".

Let's suppose you divorce. On your days with your kids does your warden... err wife think she can call and check up on you constantly? No, she cannot unless she wants court ordered instructions on contact at some point.

So... take the kids to the gym? How about a park where you can ride a paddle boat or something? I dunno, get out, take the kids, screw day care.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH,

your words are oh so comforting, LOL your right, I am going to just take them to the gym and run a couple of errands.

D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I did take the kids to playcare, I need to go look at a house. I picked up W's favorite Sushi Roll, which through her through a loop, she gave a smile I havent seen in months, I smiled back and left. No expectations, just another gesture on my part. Completely ignoring any types of nice things being done hasnt gotten me anywhere, so i say again trying to mix it up a bit.

T
T
Nobody said you ignore nice things she's done.

In fact, the idea is to go along with what is happening. She wants to leave and get a divorce, then you oblige with an OK, that probably for the best.

She wants to play nice, you return the favor. Nobody is saying, "be a jerk".

Just don't try to make her like you; don't disagree with her. "You don't want to be with anybody who doesn't want to be with you either" is one side of the coin.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
D
dsh4320 Offline OP
OP Offline
D
TH,

I am not ignoring any good things from the W, she hasnt done anything nice to ignore. What I meant was I am mixing things up on my end. Went and looked at a house, funny thing it was the sme floorplan from Ryland homes as the first house W and I shared 8 years ago, isnt that friggin funny?!?!?!?! Any way I am taking the lead for my own life, going to get a house ready for moving to, need to talk to W aboout S school, since we wont be in this house any longer we need to figure out where he is going to go to school. The house I looked at is in the same ISD different elementary school though. With these new subdivision popping up everywhere the put a new school up in every neighborhood. So u leave the neighborhood and its a different school.

Page 10 of 67 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 66 67

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard