Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
W
Thank you!!! How'd you do that!

I am trying to keep things I write and copy organized on Zotero but there is no method to my madness yet!

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
I am a Software Architect... I do this stuff all day long.. I can do it in my sleep lol

Q
OP Offline
Q
UPDATED:

Your own GO ANYWHERE microphone and PC Sound Recorder

OK, so let's say that you've played THE GAME like a pro, and your WAS just can't figure out how you outplay them every time. NOW, the WAS won't talk on the phone or call anyone WHILE YOU ARE AROUND. They are paranoid and have shut down.

Also, we need to GET A LIFE RIGHT? Well, having the security that you won't miss a beat while you are out makes it EASIER. And you WON'T have to WORRY about getting taken for a ride.

AND take it from me. This technique saved me about 3000$ from being transferred out of my account.

1) You need a PC microphone, a 1/4 inch jack one PREFERABLY. The SMALLER THE BETTER. But it has to be HIGH QUALITY. You can even get wireless ones too.

2) Plug that sucker in your PC, and set the "options" on your Windows sound panel to "Listen to this device".

3) Download Skype, install it, and setup TWO ACCOUNTS. Account #1 is for the HOME PC. Set the option for your Skype microphone to be the Mic you want to listen to. AND MOST IMPORTANT: set the "auto answer calls" option to YES. Leave it running, and LOCK YOUR PC WITH A PASSWORD AND TURN ALL SOUNDS OFF.

4) Setup Account #2 on WHATEVER PC OR LAPTOP you will be listening from (work, personal laptop, friend's ect). Make sure that both accounts are CONTACTS/Friends of each other.

5) Go out for a while, hit a wireless hotspot and login to Skype with Account #2.

6) Call Account #1 with Account #2, and PRESTO, you now are LISTENING TO YOUR MICROPHONE OVER THE INTERNET.

7) It is BEST to use HIGH QUALITY HEADPHONES to listen in.

Ok so you don't have a second PC or laptop. NO PROBLEM. Download "Audacity", install it, and fire it up.

Then just hit the "Record" button and it will RECORD EVERYTHING THE MIC HEARS. Go out and about, come home, and you can scan through the sound recordings and export them to WAV files.

Hope all this helps!

Me - 32
Her -30
Married - 7 Years
Together - 9 Years
No Kids
05/21 - Bomb
6/8 - Exposed
7/9 - Re-Exposed
06/11 - She Filed
W
W
Does this record Skype calls only? or everything in the nearby vacinity? Or does it have to be installed on the S's computer.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
A
A
Its running from a microphone, so I assume anything within radius...

No i don't think it has to be installed on the son's pc

W
W
Originally Posted By: Allen A

Why? I caught him on Boobs.com! Wonder who he is chatting up on WOW and xbox too! I overheard some talk on something being soft and warm while he was in a xbox chatroom w/ some boys from school..... (DS is 13)

But yeah, what about H's pc??? or just mine?

1st thread
A
A
Boobs.com! lol

Q
OP Offline
Q
Originally Posted By: Allen A
Its running from a microphone, so I assume anything within radius...

This is a technique to LISTEN TO A MICROPHONE OVER THE INTERNET.

What I am saying is that you can leave the house so the WAS THINKS they are "alone".

All you are using Skype for is the INTERNET PROXY and AUDIO TRANSMISSION. It is just part of a toolset. You can sit in a coffee shop and listen to your house. That's how I got my intel 2 days ago.

OR, you can use Audacity to record from the microphone and come back later

Me - 32
Her -30
Married - 7 Years
Together - 9 Years
No Kids
05/21 - Bomb
6/8 - Exposed
7/9 - Re-Exposed
06/11 - She Filed
W
W
That is so cool. I am going to try it!

1st thread
D
D
Originally Posted By: WhatNow

Access undelivered email. Must know password.
mail2web .com

Undelivered? How is this service preferable to logging in directly? confused

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard