Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
job Offline
He will never learn. Good grief, he's liked a spoiled brat!

Well, the judge won't be too happy to see he's back again. They just may toss his behind in jail for not doing what he's suppose to be doing. He has no one to blame.

Please do not respond to any more of his messages. He so wants to attention and to make your life miserable.

Hang in there!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
B
B
Miss H, just contact your lawyer, take your decree to the police, have them write out a warrant for his arrest and throw him in jail for awhile. Maybe someone there named Bubba might make him his bitch for awhile and maybe he will learn a lesson.

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thanks Snodderly and BH,

It's funny, he thinks I am the one being the spoiled brat. He's blaming me for now needing to find money to support me a month. Calling me spoiled. I am the one with custody of the kids and need a roof over their head. He is the one that does not need to own a house with his girlfriend. Let him sell his place to find his money.

I will call my lawyer and ask him what to do about it. Ex obviously wants to see how far he can push this. That is why my lawyer wanted him in jail. He said he would never learn his lesson otherwise.

I'm also going to be getting in touch with child support services. They are supposed to be there in my favor and I want them to know that whatever it takes to get the money from ex then do it. I read up on what they can do. They can suspend his driver's lisence, and put a lien on his car or house.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
B
B
Miss H, The Judge ordered him to pay your health insurance, by him canceling it, he is in contempt of court, he's going to jail for awhile this time. You know, part of me thinks he wants you to put him in jail to justify the things he has been saying, its crazy, I know, but it sure seems that way. This guy is a total moron!

W
W
MissH

We said he will act out and he is. Your L is right, until he enjoys a free weekend in graybar motel he will keep trying to wear you down in order to prove he has control even in defeat. He got his D but not his Victory. He is determined to not be denied. Don't try to figure him out. Don't try to negotiate. Make your L aware, and therefore the courts. Ask your L what is involved in making XH pay your additional L fees incurred because XH chooses to violate terms and court orders.

This guy takes a pearing knife to a chain saw fight.

cool

A
A
Ok...he is DJA DUMB Jack A$$ crazy

Quote:
Maybe someone there named Bubba might make him his bitch for awhile and maybe he will learn a lesson.
I LOVE this!!!!

Last edited by a new 2moro; 07/29/10 12:34 PM.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

M
MissH Offline OP
OP Offline
M
The boys finally came home tonight after being with ex for over a week for his vacation time. I got some big hugs and kisses. I was so excited to see them! I missed them terribly.

So the boys told me that, once again, ex took them to Bush Gardens and Water Country, USA in Virginia. Once again he rented a cottage to stay in.

Amazing. He filed an objection to the judges desicion claiming he is so broke he can't possibly make the support payments. But yet, he can afford to take the boys on a 5 day getaway like this.

Plus, he did not tell me he was going. He is not supposed to go away out of state without telling me first. No wonder why he didn't want me talking to the boys this week.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
L
L
Did the boys come home with any proof that they had been out of state? Trinkets or t-shirts?

B
B
Miss H, obviously this man just thinks he can do whatever he wants regardless of law or rulings or anything else. I'm betting he goes to jail this time, please let us know what happens.

job Offline
Ms. H,
I'm glad to see that your boys are home safe and sound and had a wonderful week w/their father. It's a shame that he can't be honest w/everyone and do the right thing.

I hope that the boys brought home some nice trinkets that can be used as evidence of their trip to Williamsburg.

I have to agree, you need to check w/your lawyer to see about your xh paying the fees for the next round of court appearances. The hole he is digging is getting deeper and deeper all of the time. It's a shame he won't do the right thing.

Despite it all, I do hope that you are doing okay. You sound stronger and more detemined to move beyond all of this. Hang in there!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard