Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 88 of 101 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 100 101
F
F
Quote:
Truth is, I had no plans and really no where to go. So, I am now at my office (business is closed) and will do the personal finances and other stuff I had planned on doing at home, here instead. It seems almost crazy, but I will try just about anything.

Not crazy. Smart. So many people get the advice you've gotten but don't try because, "I didn't have anywhere to go". SO WHAT? Good for you for doing it!

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: Four_More_Years
Quote:
Truth is, I had no plans and really no where to go. So, I am now at my office (business is closed) and will do the personal finances and other stuff I had planned on doing at home, here instead. It seems almost crazy, but I will try just about anything.

Not crazy. Smart. So many people get the advice you've gotten but don't try because, "I didn't have anywhere to go". SO WHAT? Good for you for doing it!

Thanks! My biggest mistake has been not taking advice here just because I am scared to do it, or it takes me out of my comfort zone. The "pros" here aren't going to be right all the time, but I can at least take their advice and alter it based on my situation and my knowledge of my WAW.

I'm still at the office and I've been here longer than I thought I would. Going to skip stopping by the bar, because I called and my buddy isn't there today. Still...I feel like I did "something different". It may not help, but there is no way it can hurt my cause either.

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

Loving Marriage #2 with the perfect person.

R
R
btm your thread is 88 pages long and still going strong,
you've been doing what you wanted to do most of this time and pretty much disregarding advice from a lot of the vets here, how about for the next 88 pages, you try some of the advice we give you ;-)

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: robx
btm your thread is 88 pages long and still going strong,
you've been doing what you wanted to do most of this time and pretty much disregarding advice from a lot of the vets here, how about for the next 88 pages, you try some of the advice we give you ;-)

I'm trying for first place in most viewed......

I have tried before...BUT...every time it felt like things were getting better, I would slide back. When your WAW is asking for dates, kissing, hugging, initiating sex, spending time with you, calling, texting, going on vacations etc. it sure seems like we are on our way. Then BOOM! she drops the I'm not coming home bomb.

I am dying to know what it was that made her change her mind on vacation. Or..was she just playing with me for months or ???? Every day I have to stop myself from contacting her and asking. But this time, at least I am stopping myself.

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

R
R
you weren't a challenge, you made it easy for her,
you were conquered, you were easy to catch, you had nothing else going for you, you jumped at the chance to hug, kiss and date her.

As for what happened during the trip, who knows?
Maybe she got a text from her mystery man asking her how her vacation was and if she dropped the bomb on you yet?

Anything is possible.

T
T
Quote:
am dying to know what it was that made her change her mind on vacation

I don't think it works that way. Somebody who leaves a M has usually been thinking about it for a while. There is no single trigger. They've been "feeling" like leaving for a while, and they finally just do it.

Maybe it wasn't what happened on vacation. Maybe it was what didn't happen (her feelings didn't suddenly change)?

Who knows? Maybe she just didn't want to miss out on the vacation?

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
B
OP Offline
B
I'm thinking that she was hoping I would be different and that her feelings would change because of that. I suppose at this point it really doesn't matter. But, someday I wanna know if I was just used for fun, dates, and a free vacation.

I just got home and neither of my kids are home yet. No matter what time the first one gets home, I will say "I just got home too". Just in case that gets back to WAW - let her think I was out for hours.

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

B
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: robx
you weren't a challenge, you made it easy for her,
you were conquered, you were easy to catch, you had nothing else going for you, you jumped at the chance to hug, kiss and date her.

As for what happened during the trip, who knows?
Maybe she got a text from her mystery man asking her how her vacation was and if she dropped the bomb on you yet?

Anything is possible.

You are spot on Rob. And I knew then too. The fact that she is crazy hot, gives (well...gave) her all the power and she knows it.

She did have her ever present (and ever locked) Blackberry with her and did do a lot of texting. Much of it was to our daughter, but not all.

Recently she hired our daughter to work for her. Since WAW almost lives at work, that makes me feel a little better about prospects of OM. But....then she has told our daughter that I should be dating other women, so she could make it seem ok to daughter if there was a guy there.

Whatever............

50 years old.

Ontario, Canada

R
R
Originally Posted By: BeTheMan
But....then she has told our daughter that I should be dating other women, so she could make it seem ok to daughter if there was a guy there.

Whatever............

I wouldn't say "IF",
I've been thinking all along there has been someone else involved, you just keep mentioning that you have found no evidence of such.

W
W
Read through many of the posts and situations on here. Most say that they don't suspect another man or woman. Then the truth becomes known and everything changes. The clues are there, I know I've seen them in your sitch, BTM.

There are a lot of people out there that need someone there to make the break easier....thus the OM/OW.

Formerly SGfan
M:38
W:33
M:8 yrs
T:10 yrs
Bomb: Dec '08
Separated: 4/18/09
Divorce: 8/28/09
XW Affair began: April 08
Page 88 of 101 1 2 86 87 88 89 90 100 101

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard