Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 43 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
P
P
Originally Posted By: DaddyLongShanks

Well the way I look at it, is she cheated him and has been being an a$$hole to the guy for 7 months now. If opening them legs is indicative of her "opening up" ( which it is ), then he needs to legs to open more often if he wants to get deep into the heart of the matter.

This is disgusting, direspectful (to OIN and to his wife), and irresponsible.

I, for one, am done here.

Puppy

D
D
Puppy,

It can be very fun. Passion is usually not planned, nor responsible. As long as OIN ensures he is protected in some way, then bang away.

I am not trying to make fun or disrepect OIN or his wife. Many of us have WAW's that act like his, and I cannot defend the behavior they have.

Have a good weekend everybody.

Last edited by DaddyLongShanks; 07/23/10 04:25 PM.
O
OP Offline
O
I think this thread has strayed away from the main focus. I am here to get advice to achieve full reconciliation. My W and I are two weeks into the process. We are set to attend Retrouvallie in September.

M: 27, W: 25
Together since: 01/31/00
M: 10/4/09 (8 Months)
ILBNILWY: 01/24/10
EA confirmed: 02/10/10 (Busted).
Road to Reconcile began: 07/10/10
Retrouvaille: 09/10/10
D
D
You probably will make it to full reconciliation too. You should turn out better than you started.

R
R
Originally Posted By: Puppy Dog Tails
Originally Posted By: DaddyLongShanks
Originally Posted By: robx
OIN have the unprotected sex, just pull out when it's time or "be there just for her" ;-)

- stop making this an issue, have the sex, the wife wants to be close to you, I'm assuming you've had sex enough times that you can "control" your part in this process, if not, here's your perfect opportunity to get some practice in

Just do it!
(literally)

If he wants to bond to his wife its the fastest way to do so. If he's worried about pregnancy, see what he can do from a male perspective that will kill the sperm or render them useless without the obvious condom.

I say he should bang her every night if he can.

This may be the two most irresponsible things I've ever seen either one of you post on this forum.

Wow.

Puppy

Puppy, like it or not,
sex is an issue that these people are dealing with,
we're not getting graphic here but the point is, sex is an issue, it's always going to be an issue.

So you can either acknowledge the big grey 2000lb elephant in the room holding the "sex" sign or you can ignore it.

The fact that OIN's wife wants to have sex with him and have a kid with him, suggests in part that he has built some attraction between him and his wife, let's acknowledge that.

She wants sex, we can assume her motives are either to have sex just to have a baby or to have sex because she wants to have sex with OIN or both but we can't mind read so we don't know what her motives are.

If he continues to throw up roadblocks everytime she wants sex, she's eventually going to associate in her mind OIN and him not wanting to have sex with her, it will happen.

All I'm saying is that when he gets the opportunity to have sex with his wife and she clearly wants to have sex with him, do it. This will make her happy, they are on the path to reconciliation, it makes her happy to have sex with him, she is thinking of having kids, she has picked OIN as her mate, she wants to have kids with him, she has decided that he is the kind of man she wants to have children with, she wants her children to carry his genes as well as hers. Think of all the decisions that are going on behind the scenes here.

There is an SSM thread on this site that I rarely check out but I'm guessing those people would kill to switch spots with OIN, his wife wants sex with him.

just my 0.02 cents,
i'm not here to offend anyone,
if the discussion of sex between a married couple is taboo/off limits, well then I know to keep my comments to myself on this thread when it pertains to sex.

S
S
Originally Posted By: OfficerInNeed
I think this thread has strayed away from the main focus. I am here to get advice to achieve full reconciliation.

ok.

Stop being such a negative nancy.

O
OP Offline
O
Robx,
Thank you for that insight. I feel my W's intents of sex is to have children and 'deal with the rest as it comes' as she would put it.

So far today, W came home from work. Me and the dog were hanging out in the garage. W joined us and asked we were in the garage I told her "To watch the rain" I asked W how her day was and W went on to talk about her annoying work day.

I had lunch cooking and just finished up as we walked back in the house. W changed and we both sat down and ate. W kept telling me about this 'pain' she is getting in her side and she does not know what it is. She said it could be due to the way her new uniform pants sit on her hip or could be due to 'other reasons'...I don't discard the other reason but two things

1. Way too soon to tell. I know every woman is different but she said she had this 'pain' for a few days now which would had been only 1 day after the last time we had unprotected sex and only 2 days since her last cycle. I am not saying it is not possible but the chances are very slim.

2. I think W wants to get pregnant so much she is psyching her self into thinking she maybe.

I don't want to throw up 'roadblocks' but it seems to me W has the expectation that each time we have sex it would be to try to conceive. So even if I had tried other 'methods' (as I have done so many times in the past) I think she would get upset and no longer would want to engage in sex.

M: 27, W: 25
Together since: 01/31/00
M: 10/4/09 (8 Months)
ILBNILWY: 01/24/10
EA confirmed: 02/10/10 (Busted).
Road to Reconcile began: 07/10/10
Retrouvaille: 09/10/10
D
D
I heard they had a testosterone shot which would render your sperm useless while you where on it. Side benefit is going to be obviously masculinization, and ability to recover better from a workout and increased feelings of well being.

Find out for yourself if there is a male birth control method which does not involve condoms or something obvious.

Oh if you do this, don't tell her.

Last edited by DaddyLongShanks; 07/23/10 07:05 PM.
V
V
Quote:
Oh if you do this, don't tell her.

Yeah, let's base the rebirth of the relationship on deception.

Last edited by Virtually_Handsome; 07/23/10 07:11 PM.
D
D
Our country lie to protect national security.

OIN is going to do something for himself, so he can have sex with his wife.

Page 39 of 43 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard